Years later realization

Years after they had Thomas who is now 9 years old followed by a girl named Miracle who is 6 years old. They both have the best sibling relationship to where if anyone bullied one of them they can have each other back as both of there quirk of fire,creation and telekinesis and mostly no one really bullied them due ti the fact of having that quirk and that they know that their dad is Redhood. Most children actually find them cool as they don't really seek attention since they are down to earth. With Momo she is currently pregnant with twins as she is 7 months in as she seems as the stay at home mom. She does help the school with their activities as Izuku also helps out as well as most people see them as the beautiful wedded couple as they deny it saying their are just a regular wedded couple like most of the people which made everyone loved them more. Of course most people know that Izuku is Redhood and that he works for the hero commissioner. The Midoriya family is know as the richest family in the world but they really don't flex on it as they are humble people that doesn't throw their money around to make people feel bad. On the other hand as they are far away from what Izuku past classmates speaking of which they are having a tuff time as they are in a liberation war with villains and they were close to losing until they had a special person helped them out something had occurred to them that they always had help but they couldn't think of who had helped them before as they try to think but got nothing. As everyone got to Shoto agency (due to him being the #2 hero and everyone trust him which pissed Katsuki off but joined anyways) and they were talking about how hard it was them to defeat the league of villains.

Ochako: man defeating the league of villains was harder then I expected it was easy back then but now it was hard.

Tenya: I know and one of them mentioned a person by the name of Izuku Midoriya I don't know who he is.

As others agreed as Shinso only knew what he meant by that.

Shinso: I know who exactly they are talking about.

As everyone looks at him as if he was crazy as Shinso was on his phone looking for a picture of Izuku.

Katsuki: what the fuck are you talking about you damn zombie you don't even know him either.

Shinso: who said that I didn't know him we all do actually you all are too fucking stupid to remember who he was considering the fact that he saved almost all of our ass.

After he said that he sent a picture of Izuku with a girl they don't even know in a wedding dress.

Tenya: Shinso stop joking we don't even know who these 2 are and yo-

As Ochako smacks her husband as he looks around as if she was crazy.

Ochako: how can you that I remember who he was remember we are his friends.

As Tenya wide eyed that he forgot his best friend like it was nothing and it took him this long that he forgot his friend that easily.