Ignored

Izuku has been going to Ua for 3 years and during the time Izuku had a crush on Ochako but soon enough all that changed after the liberation war. Everyone except for the teachers started to ignore Izuku as they starts dating one another including Ochako and Tenya. Izuku been wanting to talk to them even if they did went out but they flat out ignored him not giving him the time to talk to him or anything as they also start thinking about their hero work and they all have been doing their hero careers. Only person who hasn't been doing that is Shinso because he noticed Izuku being alone and he felt that burden once before so he went over and talked to him. As they both talked Izuku felt happy that he has a friend despite being single both him and Shinso started being best friend more then the whole deku squad itself and soon after Aizawa came and asked for Shinso so go so he can talk to Izuku.

Aizawa: Shinso son can I talk to Midoriya alone?

Izuku:(no problem child this is weird)

Shinso: sure dad

As he walks off leaving the 2 alone.

Aizawa: Midoriya listen I know it's weird that I'm not calling you problem child and it's because what you did for us is the best thing you done for us and k want to say thank you. Me calling you problem child is no longer I've noticed for the last few days that you been ignored by your classmates ex to for Shinso and I must say I'm proud of him for doing that as you may know-

Izuku: that he was the same when he was young I'm sorry that he went threw that.

Aizawa: it's ok I'm glad that you are the first out of everyone that he made you as his friend because I thought he was gonna be a loner which I'm glad he is not but that's not the reason why I wanted to talk to you alone.

Izuku: so why is that?

Aizawa: the world Hero commission came ti us today and asked if we can give one of our students to job ti work for them personally and we all voted you due to the liberation war and mostly that you are capable of handling the outside world more then the others I would ask Shinso but I'm not sure he would be ready so yea.

Izuku: let me guess you asked him anyways and he denied already due to being around you and your wife?

Aizawa: sssh

Izuku: gotcha but what's in it for me?

Aizawa: continue being ignored and forgotten by your so called friends except for Shinso and being alone for the rest of your life living with your parents.

Izuku: damn sensei you don't have to hit me in the heart like that but for sure I can join them.

Aizawa: hehehe sorry if I hit you there but I knew you can join.

As Izuku walks away he could see himself now being with the world commissioner and helping them when they need him and everything but the question was who was gonna be his lover.

Izuku:(I wonder how Mi-Chan doing?)

Somewhere else

The person was feeling loved that Izuku was thinking about her.

Yor: Momo dear are you feeling ok it seems like something took over you.

Momo: I'm ok mother I just have a feeling that my childhood friend Izu is thinking about me is all.

Yor:ohhhh~ still calling him by his nickname I see

As Momo blushed that Yor had teased her about Izuku as Loid came in with Anya.

Loid actually speaking about him we are actually going to see them in a few days.

As Momo stopped working due to what Loid just said  and just took off screaming in Joy as all 3 expected that since she has a huge crush on Izuku and now she is assuming (which is true) that she will be Izuku future wife. Later she calmed down and they gotten ready and left.

Back with Izuku

With Izuku he went to the address that Nezu  gave him and he made it as Izuku was expected by the world commission as they got down to business and told him everything that he needed to know and he agreed to the terms and was told that within a month or 2 he was going to get his first mission which he is ok on.

That's the end of this chapter