Reunited (short)

After Izuku got done with the world commissioner he went on home to see his mother and tell her what's happening and what's going to happen and as he did he saw his childhood friend Momo and her family. As he sat there with tears going down they both hugged and after a while they talked and Inko asked Izuku why was he here and he told them why and that he was at the world hero commissioner and next thing he felt a deadly aura that came from Momo.

 As he sat there with tears going down they both hugged and after a while they talked and Inko asked Izuku why was he here and he told them why and that he was at the world hero commissioner and next thing he felt a deadly aura that  came from Momo

Momo: some friends they are wait until I put my hands on th-

Izuku: woah woah relax when they realize their mistake they are gonna come crawling back so don't worry ok Mi-Chan

Momo: fine but just know they are not gonna have a friendly conversation when they see us again.

Izuku: *smirks* us?

As Momo blushed due to Izuku teasing her now and she buried her face in his shoulder. After a while Loid got to business.

Loid: now the reason we are here are for 2 reasons. 1. Is because we want to arrange a marriage between the both of you and 2. We are letting you decide if you want to dye ti the festival that's gonna happen next week.

Both: hai

As they ended the day with the Yaoyorozu's spending the night with the Midoriyas as Momo slept with Izuku peacefully and the next day occurred when both Izuku and Momo spend time together and hanged out a lot more together and they became boyfriend and girlfriend instantly and never left each other side for nothing. Izuku and Momo told their parents that they agreed to the arrangement due ti then being together anyways and they were shocked but knew it was bound to happen either way so they let it go.

Week later the festival

Momo pov

It was the day of the festival where me and my fiancé Izuku is going in our first date together. As the festival starts me and Izu had a great time but I noticed that Izu was getting a little horny and so I thought of an idea to have his way since I am his fiancé after the festival we went home that Izu brought due to working for the world hero committee and then we started our little party which made me a mother. After rounds of fun that we slept for a while until 3 hours later I went to the bathroom and threw up as I woke up Izu and he came over to me and rubbed my back.

Izuku: *rubbing her back* it's ok Mo-Chan let it all it all out.

As she kept throwing up for a few minutes as she now stops throwing up.

Momo: Izu I believe that I'm pregnant

Izuku: I believe that but let's just check ok

As Momo created a pregnancy test and the test came back positive and they were happy to have a child on the way. They both gathered their parents to tell them that they are having a child together which made the women of the family was extremely happy and took their husbands credit card (along with Izukus)and left to go get the baby things for the unborn child. As days goes by that turn into a month and both Izuku and Momo everything they need for their child and Izuku only had a month left before he becomes a mercenary during the time due to Momo being pregnant they decided to have a medium wedding where Izuku only invited his teachers and Shinso as Momo invited her teachers and her friends. As they both had a fantastic wedding everyone gave them a congrats ti the wedded couple.

That's the end of this chapter I will do the wedding chapter so you all won't be unsatisfied of a no wedding chapter.