Wolf ? Where do you get this ?

At the hunting . We happened to hunt it's parents . He answered . She walked towards the silent little one and stretched her hand to pet it . The little guy squirmed slightly when it feels her hand on its head . Taehyung watched how her lips stretched upwards forming her mesmerizing smile which he always wants to protect .

Ghost ! Her voice echoed the place when it pound on her . It starts licking and smelling her neck few times before moving back . Y/N brushed off the dust from her dress , standing up from the floor .

The little guy from 5 months have turned to a big wolf

The little guy from 5 months have turned to a big wolf . Ghost , that's its name . A ferocious one , who can easily snap other's neck if he feels Y/N is in danger . A fierce animal for it's master . A good pet for it's mother ,
Y/N .

Taehyung put the ring in her finger while Y/N looked at it fascinated . After he wears the ring on her finger , Taehyung took another ring similar to her and extended it to her . Y/N took it from him and wears it on him .

He closed his eyes for second before opening his eyes , seeing both the rings glowing brightly . The ring made of Jade .

Wherever we are , we will always be connected by our hearts . He said intertwining their hands .

☆

Taehyung walked towards Y/N , after his morning court session , who is currently playing with Ghost , in the outer garden . He took a seat beside her , in the bench while both took their time playing with the big boy .

But later sometimes , Taehyung noticed the way Ghost nuzzles her stomach while she pets its head with a smile . Taehyung immediately took her in his arms and speed walk towards their room .

Your majesty ! She exclaimed . Put me down . She said hiding herself in his arms while he turned deaf towards her . Taehyung , they are looking at us .

Soon both of them entered their royal chamber , he laid her on the bed while he instructed the servants to call the royal physician . She looked at him in confusion why he is acting like this . Soon the royal physician came and examined her while she looked at Taehyung perplexed .

Congratulations Your Majesty . Her Majesty is pregnant . He bowed respectfully . Soon the entire place filled with happiness and congratulatory wishes . Taehyung hugged her tightly while his eyes filled with tears .

7 years had passed . Y/N looked out of her room while she heard the footsteps and small bickerings . She turned around seeing her world , all together in front of her .

Eomma.... The small voices chirped unitedly . Her children . 2 boys and 1 girl . Boys being the Eldest and Youngest while the girl being the middle child . She kneeled down smiling at them . Soon the door to her room , once again opened with heavy and long strides . Y/N craned her head to see her husband , her life , Kim Taehyung walking towards them . Even though his face was adorned with his smile , he know there is something going on his mind regarding the court session which he wanted to take advice from her .

She was once confused , worried , and full of doubtful while getting married to him . But now she trusts him , she is confident in him , she loves him and her little family .

Y/N opened her eyes from the sleep . Her eyes fluttered open trying to adjust to her surroundings . She noticed the hall , which is almost vacant , but with some of the students who is seated there trying their best to study . She took her phone out of her bag and switched it on to know the time . 7:45 pm . She had  taken a peaceful nap while others made the time useful for studying . She stretched her hands upwards , remembering about the dream she had till now . A happily ever after.  She shook her head smiling .

She stood up taking the books back to her bag and dusted off her school uniform . She rubbed her eyes to shook away the sleepiness when she noticed something . A ring in her finger which is obviously not hers but familiar . A Red Jade Ring which is now continuously glowing .

THE END

He was the dream that kept coming back and left me never wanting to wake up