Years Between Us

Începe de la început

Don't bite it anymore ..... Only I have the right to abuse them . He said , gently kissing her on lips . Soon the gentle kisses turned rough and hard expressing each other's needs .

Stepping down the bed with the help of maids , Y/N walked to the bathroom . Other maids removed the blood stained sheet from the bed  for laundry . And they had to report about the blood stains to the King's mother that the newlyweds have consummated their marriage .

Day by day , the loveless marriage started to bloom with love . Both of their's small gestures were enough for both them to fall head over heels . Getting to know each other's likes and dislikes . Waiting for each other despite of how late the other person is . Spending time together despite of their busy schedule .

Both of them were worried bout their marriage at a time . What if he / she didn't like me ? What if he / she have someone on their heart ? What if he / she is being compelled by others ? But now all worries can rest assured .

Few more months have passed the horizon , Taehyung had gone to his royal hunting while Y/N in the palace . It's been 4 days since he had gone and 1 more days to left . She has been missing him badly . Y/N had accustomed to the way Taehyung always hugs her to sleep . But now without him and his hugs , she can't even sleep well at night .

After the royal hunting , Taehyung came back to the palace with other royals , ministers and commanders . He looked around wanting to get a glimpse of the person he missed , his wife . And his eyes found her , walking towards him with her usual smile . He walked fastly towards her , pulling her closer to him .

I missed you . Both of them said in unison . She giggled and kissed him with love . Others left from there after bowing to them curtly . Y/N nuzzled to his chest while he pulled her closer to him , gluing her to him .

After their quality time together , he hugged her closer to him while she leaned to his chest .

I have a surprise for you . He said playing with her fingers .

What surprise ? She asked turning towards him enthusiastically .

You always wanted to have a pet , right ?  He asked looking at her .

She nodded . Do you bought me one ?

Bought ? What do you think about it being wild ? He asked without answering to her . She looked at him in confusion.  Let's go and take a look .

The guard opened the small cell . From the cell , a small growl erupted making Y/N flinch.  Taehyung immediately side hugged her , slowly rubbing her waist to calm her down.  The guard walked inside while Y/N and Taehyung waited for him to come back . Few minutes left , when he returned with a small puppy like animal in his grip , a small fur ball . The small fur ball turned silent as the intruder gripped the skin on it's neck tightly , restricting it's movements .
Y/N cooed wanting to touch the small animal but Taehyung restricted her . She looked at him confused .

Careful it's a wolf pup . Her eyes widened hearing him .