Bond

3rd person POV

The strongest knight in the whole kingdom has just made his appearance to save the day, scanning around he saw both Shirou and Subaru.

“Thankfuly I manage to reach in Time" he said relieved that there is no victim and looking at the woman in front of Him he take a dull Sword on the ground.

Shirou POV

Thanks God he came in Time or else I met my end, on my knee, I tried to analyse the situation we were in, from what I saw this morning, This Guy isn't just an ordinary knight and the sword sheeathed in his sheath wasn't ordinary either.

A Hero ? Maybe, his whole appearance wasn't someone from a low class but don't judge by the appearance since It can mislead you.

I really messed up earlier so I struggled to get up of the ground but standing on my two feet I take as much oxygen as possible to let off the pain in my whole body.

My heartbeat was getting back to It's usual motion, few seconds ago I was about to die but now
I was heading to Reinhard however I felt something taking me by my clothes from behind, looking Back It was the half-elf who gripped It, the expression on her face was full of worry, looking at me with her gem like eyes, she shook her head to say that I'm not in state to fight.

It's true but This guy won't Finish her off,isn't he ?, I still don't know what are the rules of this World but If It state that she will be jailed...there is no way I can let her live, she is too dangerous.

I fought for myself in this no mercy World, Subaru already suffered beforehead for that Girl, as a Guy who aim to be hero It's quite pitful to be saved by a dude like Him.

So I continue to walk up to the two individuals ready to spare as I askee her to let off her hand from my shirt.

“Sorry--------But I need to settle It myself" I said before leaving her side to reach for the two Others however I heard a like quite words coming from her.

“Please stay alive"

“I will" I said, my blood vessels are on the edge of bursting off due to the blood circulation running like crazy in my body right now as my heart raced again, my brain was dizzy but I Still can grasp the whole situation, Subaru rushing to the silver beauty,reinhard and that slay Girl face to face and felt besides the old man Rom who is still being healed by the half-elf.

“Ara~so You're still up to die ? What a really beautiful resolve you have"
Her voice gave me headache as I scratch the back of my head.

“Boy, shouldn't you stay back ? This fight might get dangerous for you"

I know, I can't keep up with them talking about raw strength...but I can overpower her with a single move without using Archer's knowledge, taking the Katana which were on the ground, I took a stance readying myself for the next move Elsa will do.

Reinhard just give out a sigh as he stand still without a stance or not a clearly one, Elsa with us in her eyesight, get back using dual wielding kukri.

If Reinhard could ensure our Victory's rate with me, the rate of her Death increase, If I need to kill, I will kill since It's the Job of hero to eliminate threat like her.

Her sharp step didn't let any sound coming from It but in a single Breath, she went at full speed, running all along the wall of the shack, I don't know If reinhard could follow his move but mine is only seeing the Shadow which followed her.

Jumping off of the wall and crashing to us at an incredible speed, she rushed for me first since I was the most vulnerable to her Attack but my sense were already alerted by the coming danger and like a sixth sense I could repell her Attack before stepping back avoiding the second Attack from her Other hands as she get back to run all over the place again aiming for an opening in our defense, and once again she tried to strike but this Time It was reinhard but he steadily avoid It very easily unlike me with all my sense in alert.