Bio

Name : Emyia Shirou
Nickname and title :Emi by Puck,Sherou by the Royal candidat , The red knight of Emilia, The Witch's Lover...
Age :17 years old
Origin: sword
Classification :Magus,human.

Relationship

Close Friends : Subaru,puck, Emilia,...
Love interest : Countless*
Natural enemies :Roswall,Elsa**, Betelgeuse,...
Friends : Reinhard, Felix,Crusch,...
Lover : Sakura***

(A/N: each list might expand as the story advance)

*:Due to His passive Skill Harem Protag EX ,every female he met is forcibly falling for Him.

**:Even being an enemy, Harem Protag EX would still work on her.

***:Using His left arm destroy his mind so he bit by bit forget her and when he use It up to have 60% left of his mind this is where he would totally forget her.

Skills and Techniques

Return by death (Linked to Subaru):If Subaru died, when the curse of the witch of envy is triggered,he remember everything in the loop but if he dies instead of Subaru Things are still unknown.

Curse of the Witch:Like Subaru and his Return-by-death, Shirou has It's special curses,every Times he use Archer's arm he won't be harmed if It's means is to protect Subaru and only Him.

Blessing of the Swords :Due to his own nature being a sword, his Swordsmanship at his pinackle will reach the level of a Sword Saint.*

Projection** :called the Sword Magic in this World, this is the only Magic Shirou can access of, he can copy the nature of the Swords from his story to the wielder strength capability.

Reinforcement:He can strengthen/Boost himself and every object he want, can control the object's shape but It's limited to object and himself,he can't reinforce other's body.

Archer's Arm : After his left arm was severed in his World,he get Archer's, After he sacrificied himself, the connection between them make It possible and with It Shirou can access Archer's memory and replicate his futur alternative self strength.

•The Witch System :Due to his link to Subaru and the Time axis Shirou is in,he cannot change the event, If by any circumnstances he comes to move from the cannon event, a curse in his arm will be triggered following différent level :

Level 1: Slight change, he will feel dizzy.

Level 2:Medium change,He will faint and he would wake up once the event is back to normal.

Level 3:Extreme change,by Moving in a whole different route,he would be killed by the curse or his mind would be broken.(A/N:Added on 12/08/23)

Harem Protag EX★ :a passive skill gifted by an unknown, constantly active, this skill accord Shirou the power to make every female he talks to or he save to fall in love with Him no Matter how the girl's feeling for him,the Fate will twist It to a romantic feeling.

*:He can match the current Sword Saint Swordsmanship but is far weaker than Him due to the unlimited blessing that Reinhard have.

**:He can only copy Swords when Archer's arm is unsealed.

Weakness : Shirou cannot access Archer's ability without eventualy killing Him and each loop the After effect will reset like the World but the success of the loop will make the damage in his body and mind remain,every Time he use his Arm the scent of the Witch of envy will spread intensly around Him which make demonic beast easily approaching Him.

Notable equipment :

An old Katana :found in the loot cellar, he use It when he is in a fight and adding reinforcement, It is one of his most trusted weapon.

The Shroud of Martin :A Holy shroud given by Kirei to keep Archer's power as servant to invade Shirou's body and mind but by unrwapping It, Shirou will releases Archer's power.

Kanshou and Bakuya :Archer and Shirou favored Sword, twins short Swords that rank up the wielder Magic and physical resistance, mostly used when Shirou have access on Archer's Arm .

Additionnal info :
Clothing style
-Normal day :his white and blue long sleeved shirt or his red suits above a Black shirt with a red necktie and red pants.

Additionnal info :Clothing style-Normal day :his white and blue long sleeved shirt or his red suits above a Black shirt with a red necktie and red pants

-Trainning :His black and white tracksuit

-Selection Royal :Red and Black mantle with a long cap, a black shirt underneath and black pants.
(Design will be revealed during the selection Royal)
★: know mainly as a joke, here this skill will be used as a real one.