Rematch

It may be the second Time I'm restarting from this point but prior to those first two, now I knew why this day is restarting before It could end.

“The Death of That Guy"

Under my breath I muttered those words, actually I headed on the same direction as the First two loop but without even It begins, I was swallowed into Darkness, Again.

It seems that this Guy was killed Again but where he'd be, at this pace we would restart this day endlessly.

Breathing deeply, I cleared my mind to Think where this guy might be.

An image snap into my mind, the way he came from when he'd run for the loot cellar direction.

“Someone, someone call for help over here"
A yell from few blocks away, and That's where I'm heading right now.

I didn't want to catch my breath, If he is calling for help then he was heading into a death danger, I don't want to restart again, I have my doze of swordsmith for today.

An alley on the left side, surely that's where he was and heading them, once I reach It, I could saw three thughs running for their lives.

I met with the black haired boy, his eyes was pointed towards another person, someone I didn't remember in the two loops, his aura wasn't like an usual citizen, he had flaming red hair which match his sparkly blue eyes.

I have the impression that this Guy is another variable in the loop, It seems that Subaru seems also surprised by this guy's appearance, but seeing the looks on the face of those thughs, this guys seems have to have quite the reputation and that sword...

“A Friends of yours Subaru ?"
The man pointed at me, our eyes met, the will in his eyes are incredible.

“A kind of"
he hesitently state without looking at me, well we Still didn't had proper introduction to each other since we met.

“Then I'll take my leave, I Still have some patrol to do"
He was about to leave the two of us, This man might be the key of this loop to succeed, then I'll need to do my best to ask Him for help.

“And What is It ?"

He was quite surprised by the question a sudden stranger would ask but thankfuly he is listening.

“could you search for a beautiful Girl with long silver hair who is easy to spot and ask her to come at a certain loot cellar in the slum"

He was a bit hesitant but he nodded and asked my name.

“I'm Emyia Shirou"

“Quite a strange name but It was nice to meet you Emiya, so if you excuse me, I'll search for her don't worry"

He take his leave, for the best outcome, I needed to gather as much powerful person as possible and that “Satella" was without doubt one of our Trump card, If I asked, that guy might have been also a great card in hand but It's too late for regrets.

“Let's go Subaru"

He followed me from behind, this is the first Time that I noticed that he is quite longer than me, but strength isn't a question of lenght.

Technically speaking, this guy is worse than useless since he only has It's Return-by-death as potential power, he don't have Magic to rely on, he is just a basic human.

“Shirou?"

I hear his voice, It cuts my train of thought before I Turned to face him.

“What's the Matter ?"

“could you talk about yourself since I know nothing of you since you will be my partner and all and What's with your single handed style in swords your quite the athelt are you?"