The first day

The cold wind of winter carresed my cheek, I walked along the road with a tiny Girl who considerated me as her older Brother.

The bag in my right hand contened some food that we bought from the nearby convenience store earlier...

I couldn't feel the heat in my left arm since It was sealed by a shroud which keep the power I can't hold off , This arm was a servant one,they are heroic spirit from the past or futur which means are to help their Master to win the Holy Grail however this war didn't turn out as the way they predicted It.

The walk to the household was still far and the night which is about to come either was fearful, the fated night where I'm about to end the life of the Girl that I love and who loved me back.

A man once told me that “A Hero of justice prioritize number over importance", but my heart can't take the decision yet, killing her means that I'm stepping in the way that I choose but If the opposite, I would betray myself that I vowed to become a Hero of justice.

Before my eyes, Walked playfuly the little Girl with white hair and red eyes who looks like a doll... right she was the doll of the Einzbern and the daughter of my adoptive father, Emyia Kiritsugu.

I closed my eyes, hearing her little voice gave me comfort in a moment like that.

Then Silence, her voice was shut, I can't hear her anymore but does she stopped singing ?

I opened my eyes to only saw Darkness around.

My Heart stopped, does I get ate by the Shadow ?

That idea was running into my mind but It was impossible since It only get out at night.

I can't move my legs and the Darkness was too thick to see anything,in my right hand the bag was still there since I felt the weight of It , added to that I Think of how is It possible to breath in that Dark space, It's like I was private of oxygen.

I decide to close my eyes once again... waiting for something... I waited...then finally I heard not something but many sound around, I also felt the fresh air and the soft like touch of heat by the sun.

Opening my eyes, my body froze and the heart Which stopped few seconds ago beat faster than before, the scenery around me changed drastically.

Where am I ? But most importantly where is she ?

“Illya, Illya, Illya...ah...Illya"

I can't Think of anything, I grow worried to know where she was, I cried out her name loudly.

My eyes scanned everywhere they could saw but no sign of her purple hat and clothes.

She would be quickly spotted in that crowd of people since they weren't human in the right terms.

More like creature from fairy tale, half human and half beast.

The desert road of the foreign district changed into a crowded part of a like fantasy city.

I lowered my head, If It wasn't the Shadow works then a summoning Magic was the explanation but why me in particular ? And If I was here then in Illya case I just disappeared before her eyes.

When the picture was shown in my mind, I was even more worried of how they will manage with Sakura, does they would kill her without me able to do nothing stucked here ?

Question begin to flow non stop in my mind, there is too much question but no answer at all.

On the ground of the street, I saw maybe a newspaper or something similar to It.

Grabbing It in my only working hand while I put down the bag I had and as I began to read the paper.

It was unreadable, every line was made of ununderstandable griberish...at least It was like that for myself.