*

Phayu quickly finished his workout so he could get back upstairs and check on Rain.

When he had woken up and kissed Rain's forehead, he felt the fever burning him up. He let Rain sleep longer and get some rest.

He had excess energy flowing through him so Phayu decided to burn it off by working out his body in another way.

After he checks on him, he will make Rain eat something so that he can take some medicine. And his little Rain's body would be sore too, Phayu wanted to hold him and take care of him this morning after their first time together.

But when Phayu went upstairs the bedroom was empty.

Where was he?

Where was he?

He went outside and checked for his car.

It was gone.

Worry compressed his heart. Was Rain upset over last night?

For him, last night had been amazing, and was so happy when he woke with Rain in his bed this morning.

But, Rain must be either angry or upset to leave without saying anything.

Phayu tried calling him. No answer.

He sent him a LINE and hopped in the shower.

When he came back out and checked.....still no answer.

He tried calling him several more times and texting him numerous times.

It became clear that Rain was ignoring him. Anxiety filled him.

Before last night, he always responded, if not immediately, then as soon as he could. He must be angry or disappointed with him.

Phayu was torn up by the thought of having hurt Rain in some way.

But what if he wasn't answering cause he got into an accident? He had a fever...he wouldn't have been clear-headed when he was driving. What if something happened and he wasn't able to respond to him??

He couldn't just sit still anymore with all these painful thoughts running through his head.

He needed to find Rain. He won't let him run away and stay angry. He would talk to him and figure out how to fix this.

*

He drove to Rain's house and was greeted by his mother. He took his first calm breath in the past two hours when she confirmed that indeed Rain was here and safe.

As the worry eased, the anger took over.

Why was he deliberately ignoring him??

He wanted to just barge in upstairs, but he knew it was his first time in Rain's home and more importantly, his first time meeting his mother.