🌹Loverboys🌹

Hello!
Welcome to Fantasizer Café! Stories are our coffee. What would you like to order?

Ah, this is your first time here? Okay, okay.
Well, take your time. We have an overwhelming amount of options.

Can't decide? Would you enjoy a recommendation?
Perfect! I already have one in mind.

I recommend this year's Valentine's Day special. It's titled Loverboys. You get eight writings for the price of one! The stories are from between 2,000 to 3,500 words. They come in different plots, styles, moods, men, and OCs, yet they all share a common factor which is sweetness and warmth. They're perfectly fluffy!
Here, let me give you the special card. It'll provide more detailed information.

¦-------------------------------------------------------------------¦
Valentine's Day special:
Loverboys

Bang Christopher Chan
Lee Minho
Seo Changbin
Hwang Hyunjin
Han Jisung
Lee Felix
Kim Seungmin
Yang Jeongin

Soundtrack:
"Want So BAD"
Lee Know and Han of Stray Kids

🌹Call My Bluff🌹
🌹Need This Right Now🌹
🌹You're Mine Now🌹
🌹Happy Love Song🌹
🌹Come Here, Baby🌹
🌹My Beautiful🌹
🌹For You🌹
🌹Enough🌹
¦-------------------------------------------------------------------¦

Ah, you would like one order of the Loverboys? I figured you would. It is an irresistible offer.
I'll give you one on the house. Please, it's my treat.

While I prepare your stories, I must go over the notes.
The events in this story have no relation to the men written about. Everything here is purely fiction and is not meant to be taken seriously. In no way does the author, KookiesBananaMilk, own these men or anything of those sorts, and the men have been used for creative purposes and nothing more. If you've been inspired, she requests credit. Additionally, remember that hate can be kept to yourself.

The plot, events, and OCs are created by KookiesBananaMilk and belong to her. She has rights to each. Do not resell (repost). Do not copyright.
Remember: These stories are for fun and not meant to heighten your delusion.

Here you go! One Loverboys order!
Enjoy and happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks and credit to my boo, aka "my little arm rest," for helpful input on this opening!