Is This Some Kind Of Joke?

Warnings: Swearing

(Involving the blip)
————————————————————

"How did we get roped into this?" You moaned as you and Daisy were stuck cleaning the zephyr, you were currently cleaning the controls in the cockpit.

"Because you can't keep your mouth shut." Daisy smirked as she turned to look at you with a frown on your face.

"It's not my fault i'm just honest." You huffed, throwing some dirty tissue into a bag.

"Yes, but you didn't have to tell Coulson to try out a tupé." Daisy laughed as she cleaned the control area.

"It was just a suggestion. I didn't think he'd get so offended." You sighed, attempting to stop yourself from laughing also.

"Technically i don't have to be here but i guess i like you so may as well help you." Daisy smirked teasingly and you rolled your eyes.

"You guess? You're obsessed with me, admit it." You pointed at her and she shook her head immediately.

"You know that's not true, you practically begged me to come." Daisy spoke and you shrugged your shoulders.

"You're hot. Who wouldn't want this nice view while doing some work." Now you teased her, winking before turning back around to clean.

"How charming. I'll take it." Daisy chuckled and you turned round to smile at her.

"Thank you for-" You began but you cut yourself off when you noticed your fingers fading away. You realised Daisy hadn't noticed yet.

Just as you were about to call her name, the zephyr began to change. It was almost as if it turned to a million different flakes, floating and changing around you. You weren't focussed on Daisy anymore instead, you couldn't take your eyes off of what was happening.

"Holy shit!" You jumped as suddenly May appeared in the pilot seat next to you. You immediately looked up, noticing the rest of the team now stood in the zephyr, all staring at you.

"What the fuck? You trying to give me a heart attack? That's not funny guys." You grabbed your chest to try catch your breath.

"Is this some kind of joke? I don't appreciate it, what did you do? Ice me? How are you all suddenly here?" You frowned, arms crossed when no one answered you.

"I-" You were about to speak when a body crashed into you, Daisy. You instantly felt your shoulder become wet as she cried in your arms.

"Hey. I got you, i'm here. What's the- Are you blonde? How are you blonde?" You held her just as tight as she held you.

"Daisy, you're freaking me out now. Why are you crying and why is the team looking at me like they've just seen a ghost? And why are you blonde?" Daisy finally pulled away as you spoke, trying to come up with the right words.

"Someone talk, please! Two seconds ago i was here talking to Daisy and now you're all suddenly here. And you're blonde!" You exclaimed, wanting answers. Everyone was being too serious for it to have been some sort of prank so you were slightly panicking inside.

"Y/n, you weren't talking to Daisy two seconds ago. That was five years ago." Fitz finally spoke up when no one else did.

You frowned in disbelief, a small chuckle left your mouth and the total madness of what he had just said. 5 years ago? No way.

"5 years ago? Shut up, that's not even possible." You half smiled, still slightly hoping there was a chance that this was all a joke.

"Do you remember Thanos? The one Natasha told you about, and you warned us all? He did it. He snapped his fingers and half the universe vanished into thin air. You included." Mack explained and you had to lean on the back of the pilot chair to hold you up better, May standing beside you in case you needed extra support.

"What so out of everyone on the team, i just happened to be the only one to go?" You questioned, unable to comprehend the information.

"We lost a few agents, but yes. And if you've just got back, it probably means they have too. And everyone else in the world." Coulson added and you sighed, holding your head in your hands.

"Natasha, Yelena, did they... you know." You asked, immediately thinking about your family. Had they had to deal without you being here for 5 years too?

"Natasha didn't. Yelena, however, we believe she did too. Natasha said that she hadn't heard from her at all after a few weeks of calling her so" Coulson informed you and you nodded your head slightly. At least you'll have someone close to relate too.

"Wait, so for me it's been two seconds but you lot having been living your lives for 5 years?" You asked and everyone nodded their heads.

You made your way to Daisy, who just stood with her eyes glued on you, never taking them off of you. You stood in front of her, tears in your eyes as
you tried to stay as calm as you could.

"I'm so sorry." You practically whispered, watching as her eyes took in all your features.

"It's not your fault." She replied with a shaky voice, she was still processing the fact that you were here.

"5 years." You stated and she nodded, both of you sharing eye contact.

"If it were reversed i don't think i'd be standing where you are now. I'm so sorry." You couldn't help but want to apologise, she has continued her life without you for 5 years. If roles were reversed you don't think you would be able to cope without her.

"It's not your fault." She repeated, taking your hands in hers as she sent you a small smile.

"Did you um- did you find uh... find someone else?" You weren't sure whether you should ask the question. It had been years and they probably thought you were to never come back. You would have wanted her to move on if there was someone else in the world that could make her happy and treat her like she deserved. If that was the case, you didn't want to overstep by falling in her arms and wishing for her embrace like you wished you could right now.

"No. I didn't stop searching for a way to get you back." Daisy answered, tears clouding her eyes once more.

"You're blonde." You stated again, a small smile
on your face in attempt to change the subject to something slightly more light hearted considering what was happening.

"Wanted change." Daisy shrugged, matching your smile and watching as your fingers threaded through the ends of her hair.

"I like it. It's hot." You chuckled lightly and she rolled her eyes before pulling you into her arms.

You wrapped your arms around her neck as she held you tightly, as if it was the last thing she'd ever do and you'd leave her again.

"Promise me you won't ever leave again." She sighed, pulling away slightly to look at you again.

"Never." You kissed her before hugging her again.

(A/N) Part 2? I've got a lot of mini series going on in this book atm lol. I'm defo going to continue the terregenesis one but is there any others you would like me to continue? Like this for example?