Can't Keep My Hands To Myself

Warnings: Smutish? and swearing

————————————————————

You sat at your desk, a little stressed as you tried to fill in your latest mission files. You had been so busy lately that now was the only chance to do them and Coulson needed them by the end of the night.

"It's not like he'll be angry at you, he loves you. Just come cuddle." Daisy whined from behind, patting the bed beside you for you to join.

"Daisy, i would love to, more than anything but i've really got to do this." You sighed, trying your hardest to focus on your task.

"But i've missed you these past few days. You've been so busy we've had no 'us' time." Daisy huffed and you turned round in your chair to see her pouting.

"No, D. You can't guilt trip me like that." You huffed and she smirked, knowing she had nearly convinced you.

"I nearly got you though." She chuckled and you rolled eyes before turning around once more to continue your work.

For a few minutes the only sound in the room was your typing and the TV, and no Daisy. It was the first time since you even came into the room that she had stopped bugging you, so you just assumed she had fallen asleep.

That was until you felt a pair of arms trail up your arms and eventually cup your boobs, causing you to stop typing.

"You're missing out." Daisy sensually whispered in your ear, making your eyes go wide.

"I've got work." You almost whispered, not fully trusting your voice as Daisy massaged your breasts.

"Fuck work." Daisy smirked as she grabbed your chin, tilting your head up to look at her.

"I-" You began but you were cut off by Daisy's lips on yours.

"Daisy" You tried to pull away but Daisy just pulled you in again immediately.

"No, Daisy." You pushed her off you slightly so your lips were millimetres away.

"I've got to work." You muttered with a sigh, your foreheads resting against each other.

"Or we could have some fun." Daisy hummed but you shook your head with a light chuckle.

"You can't bribe me with sex." You laughed as a frown formed on her face.

"Why not? It's the best bribe, we both benefit from it." Daisy winked and you rolled your eyes.

"I bet you couldn't last a day without any of this. Sex, kisses, cuddles, anything. You wouldn't be able to handle yourself." You shrugged her arms off your shoulders with a smirk as you continued to type.

"And you could?" She folded her arms and made her way beside you so you could see her better.

"Definitely. I'd do way better than you for sure." You replied with a smile and Daisy scoffed. 

"As if. You want to cuddle all the time, you wouldn't be able to live without kissing me or holding my hand, or playing with my rings, or letting my trail my hands up your thighs..." Daisy trailed off when you hit her to stop talking, which she laughed to.

"Fine. You wanna bet? Whoever can go the longest without touching the other gets to choose something the other has to do and they can't say no. Deal?" You raised a brow, ignoring your work for a minute as you looked up at Daisy.

"Deal. But don't be sad when you loose." Daisy smirked before going back to bed.

The next day you and Daisy barely were near each other, mostly because you didn't want to risk it, but in the evening it became slightly harder as the whole team was hanging out.