Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!

Start from the beginning

This was Ramiris's labyrinth, or now formally called the labyrinth. It was impossible to conquer, just the first 500 floors were already enough to stump challengers for generations to come.

Ever since Rimuru evolved Ramiris, her strength increased exponentially, and borrowing some of Rimuru's power she was able to increase the floors to 1000. If it was her own, it would've been 977 but that number annoyed Rimuru deeply.

On the 666th floor, they appeared. The first thing they noticed was the amount of skulls and bones scattered around an open area, and suddenly fire began to erupt in all the eye sockets.

Then, blood conformed and condensed in the middle, releasing an eery looking blob of red. A wide slit opened towards the top, and a wide smile separated the two sides of the thing.

"2000? It seems like I will have some fun..."

Confused by its words, Jogo looked down and realised there was a new addition on his wrist.

It was a bracelet that looked like it was made of wood from a tree, and in the middle was a number carved into it.

The 2000 actually signalled the amount of times they could revive after death.

And their respawn point was right where they stood.

It wasn't the 666th level for nothing...

...

**Notification! A new mission has been issued. [Accept] or [Decline]?

Admin: Finally! A new mission. It seems I can finally do something again!

Witch of Betrayal: Is this the so called mission you talked about?

Admin: Yes! You don't know much about the rules so let me tell you, it's really good. Basically, some people in this group chat will be teleported to a different dimension with a task to complete. And get this, the time in your current dimension would stop, and this also includes the other peoples' who didn't go on the mission. Depending on how well you complete it, the system will reward you different rewards. The system will also gain experience and can level up.

Red Dragon Emperor: Quickly! Accept it!

...

Mission world's name: My Hero Academia

Accepted: [0/4]

Main Objectives: Eliminate the following people: Izuku Midoriya / All For One / All Might / Tomura Shigaraki

Time Limit: 1 year

Hidden Objectives: ???

Rewards: ???

Tips: Weak-willed aren't enough

...

Witch of Betrayal: So that's what it's like. Hidden objectives and rewards aren't shown, so we will just have to figure it out?

Admin: Yes, but I'm more worried at this mission.

Witch of Betrayal: Why?

Red Dragon Emperor: Normally, it never tells us to eliminate people. The most it told us to do once was to destroy an organisation, but it made sense since they were very evil. We will just have to see then.

Admin: I'm probably going to skip this one.

Red Dragon Emperor: Same

King of Imanity: Same here

Railgun: Same

Baldy: I can't come this time, since something's happening with monsters here.

77th Directior: SO that just leaves us four! I look forward to working with you