Chapter 1-tim, we have a problem

The two girls landed nicely on their feet inside their bedroom. Bonnie skipped forward to the telescope, making sure they got all the timepieces.

Harriet waited, and the bow-wearing girl gave a thumbs
up as she pulled her head back from the looking glass.

The snatcher curled up slightly as he let out a groan, "What...the heck...was that?"

"Teleportation, duh," Harriet replied, and started to drag him across the floor to the door.

The snatcher tried to pull away, but the child's grip was shockingly strong. Both of the girls were. He chalked it up to them being aliens, and not to the fact he was a very, very scrawny person.

Bonnie walked just behind where his feet were being dragged along. Though, she was less of walking and more of skipping her way along.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Bonnie asked, her corkscrew curls bouncing as she followed.

The snatcher glared at her and adjusted his grip on the timepiece. Bonnie waited, but never got a response.

Harriet pulled him out into the main room and started up the ramp to the big screen. This gave Snatcher a great view out the window. His eyes widened seeing the expanse of his home, and the vastness of empty space. He didn't even notice when they stopped he was so mesmerized, he nearly forgot he was human again.

Bonnie walked next to Harriet as they tapped the big screen and began swiping through the options.

"Do you think we'll be able to fix this?" Bonnie asked, looking at the timepiece-grasping man they had nearly beaten to double death, who was now very much alive.

Harriet pursed her lips, keeping her eyes on the screen, "I think so...this wouldn't have happened if someone wasn't so careless."

She emphasized her words as they pulled lightly on the back of the snatcher's coat collar. He was unfazed. Bonnie rolled her eyes slightly, and once Harriet scrolled to it, they both clicked on the "call CEO Tim" option.

It began to ring, and that snapped Snatcher out of his trance. He turned his head back to try and look and finally pulled himself out of the hatted one's loosened grip. He was able to push himself up one-handed and find his balance with the help of the guardrail. He turned slightly and let go, keeping himself upright this time. He returned the hand from the rail back to the timepiece.

Harriet turned her head back to him, wanting to say something, when the screen suddenly flashed open to a man with an eye practically pressed against the camera.

"Why isn't this picking-oh!" He exclaimed, sitting back revealing the eye that had been staring was the one in the center of his forehead. It blinked at the same time the regularly placed ones did but seemed to have an odd shimmer about it. This older man, obviously named Tim, the CEO, was smiling brightly at the two girls.

"Tick! Tock, glad to see that your making it through this unfortunate experience smoothly," he hummed, Bonnie's shoulders tensed at the irony. The CEO continued, "I see you have a local on your ship! Whatever could be their purpose? I'm sure it's very important with the way they dressed, I quite enjoy meeting other people of important status. Especially if their friends."

The snatcher was too busy trying to decide which eye was proper to look at to realize the compliment.

"But, what was so urgent you had to call me?" He finally finished, asking the question he had been trying to get to.

"Well...it just so happens to be about him," Harriet admitted, motioning behind her to snatcher.

He turned his attention to her, before everything that was just said finally came to him at once. He looked at the screen, deciding to look at the man's nose was the best option. "Are you their boss?" He asked.