Go on a date with me?

Sanji's P.O.V

A few minutes later, we were separated for a bit. Zoro was in the crows nest doing his daily workout, and I was in the kitchen making dinner. White rice, sea king meat and provided some booze, basically Zoro's favorites.

I also took the cake out of the oven, left it to cool and decorated it. Once I put that in the fridge and I was done with the food and Zoro was done with his exercise.

"Zoro!" I yelled.

"Huh?" He opened the kitchen door and wiped the sweat off his face.

"Dinners ready" I said.

I put both of our meals on a separate plate, as Zoro went to sit down around the table. I took up a bottle of booze and some water and brought it all to the table, sitting right next to him.

"I made your favorite," I said, smiling at him.

"Thanks, did you make your favorite as well?" he asked.

"Nope. That's fine though, I wanted to make something just for you."

"Next time make your favorite as well, so we can both enjoy our favorites together." he pouted.

"Oh, okay! Sorry about that" I waved my hand left to right in an apologetic gesture.

"Here, say ah~" Zoro said.

He had put some of his food on his spoon. Was he trying to feed me? I never expected him to do this at all.

"You know I can feed myself, right?" I asked.

"Say ah~" He repeated.

"Ah~" I opened my mouth and he put the spoon in my mouth.

Letting me eat some of his food. After the food was in my mouth, he took back his spoon, put some more food on it, and just ate it. HE DIDN'T EVEN WASH OFF THE SPOON. Like I know we kissed but eating food is way different.

"Now, it's your turn again" Zoro added more food to his spoon.

"You're going to make me eat half of your food while doing that! I already have my own share!"

"HUH?!" he replied and crossed his hands. "I'm not hungry anymore"

"WHAT?! Just because I didn't want to eat your food, you're suddenly not hungry anymore?!"

Zoro's P.O.V

I just wanted to feed him. Like damn, it's not that big of a deal.

"Then say ah~" I looked at him.

"Zoro, I can feed myself." He insisted.

I got up and began to walk towards the kitchen door. Not like I wasn't going to eat the food, but I wanted to tease him a little bit longer.

That's when I looked back at him and realized a sudden sad expression on his face. He was looking down but something about his expression was definitely off. Now that I think about it, ever since we were at the Baratie, he insisted on everyone eating all of their food, whether their foe or enemy. Does it have to do with something he dealt with in the past?

Obviously I felt bad for what I did. So I went back to where we were sitting and poked him on his forehead to lighten up his mood.

"Boop" I whispered.

He looked up at me, surprised.

"Sorry Sanji. I was just joking around with you. I didn't expect it to impact you so much."

"Zoro...Can I have a hug?" he asked.

Normally I would be the one to hug him, so seeing that he asked for a hug, must mean that whatever he went through is way worse than I imagined.