《chapter 3. temptation 》

~~Bruno's POV~~

" we don't want to hear what brother?"

" we don't want to hear what brother?". I turn around and I see Eric and the rest of the band. I shook my head scoffing. "Telling my life story to this little kid over here". I chuckled looking at Phil. Phil put up the middle finger that's filled with Cheeto dust which made me chuckle even more.

I looked at everyone as there was walking in and sitting down. Eric was sitting at the drums. I got another cigarette lighting it up and taking blow's of the cigarettes while my brother was looking at me and it disappointed way. And the band also did as well. It was quiet. Very quiet. I had to play the piano so I can break the silence. And by breaking the silence it's also annoying my brother.

I kept playing the keys to the piano until Eric threw one of his drumsticks at me but barely missed. It felt like it was going to hit me but at the same time it didn't. I looked at him when I got up started charging at him with a power walk yelling at him. "What the hell is your problem!?"I said. My voice was deep and raspy but not to deep. But it kind of almost scared some of them when I came walking so fast towards him as one of them came towards me and tried to block me away from Eric. He got his other drumstick pointing it at me as he was walking towards me yelling"you're the problem. we saw your midget ass looking at Zendaya".

My eyes turned shot red hearing her name. But they also couldn't see through the glasses until I took them off and throwing them at Eric and everybody can see that my eyes are red and went big. My hands was in a fist not caring if the cigarette in my hand is hurting. My voice was rasping. "Fuck Zendaya!". I yelled. Soon as I heard a gasps from someone, but it was too gasps. But I didn't care anymore. Soon as I turned around I saw Zendaya and Linda standing right there in front of the open door.

I said it again. Not giving a fuck anymore. I'm going to say something so very harsh that she's going to be looking stupid and probably going to beg her mom that she swear she didn't do it. And before I can say anything Urbana comes walking in. She speaks. "What's going on with all the commotion?"she said as I giggled and shrugged my right shoulder a little and told her. "I don't fucking know anymore". Three of them looked at me confused. When Linda walk up towards me trying to see if I was all right and I hugged her so very tight kissing her so passionately and deeply. Like damn I miss this woman so much that I really needed to see her. And then I told her and also let everyone hear what I got to say. Not caring if zendaya's in the room anymore. Everyone has to know.

Her arm wrapped around my neck putting her fingers all through my baby hair and it felt so very good as I moaned a little bit she can hear it. When our lips were finally apart from each other licking my lips from her kiss. I said."baby.... Ever since 2 weeks ago when we was at the club. I couldn't take my eyes off of zendaya and she could take her eyes off of me". Linda looked at me confused. "Wait what are you saying babe?"she said as I got annoyed by her saying that like she doesn't know and I grunt."we both still thinking about each other and  messing around. I... I'm sorry". Her eyes got wide. I can see her eyes about to flood in tears. I really didn't want to tell her but it's eating me inside.