They fasten their safety belts, Irene securely holding her sleeping daughter's hand, Mama Meldy clutching her rosary, while everyone else in the plane is quiet, resting even for a short flight to their beloved hometown.

They arrived in Ilocos with several of their vehicles and an entourage of staff and security detail waiting for them to get off the plane, so Irene woke up Yara.

Irene: Hello, sweet girl *snuggles* we've arrived...are you ready to get off the plane?
Yara: That was quick, Mom! Good morning, mommy...*beso*

Irene: About forty-five minutes hija, small planes are faster than commercial planes, right?
Yara: Yes, and I didn't realize we had just landed; we should call dad, mom!

Yara greeted everyone on the plane, kissed the family, and then she spoke to her Daddy Greg on the phone before they stepped off the plane. Irene and Yara are in the same car, Bong and Sandro. Liza with their two children and Imelda and Imee are going to their house first, before going to their precinct.

Yara: Mom, where are we heading? to your precinct?
Irene: Yes, my love. This will be quick, just stay with mommy, okay?

Yara: How come we're ahead of Uncle Bong?
Irene: So that if ever people will mob them, you'll be safe with mom.

Yara: Can I stay in the car while you vote?
Irene: Sure thing, little girl. Wouldn't you like to see how they set up polling stations for those who will vote?

Yara: *curious* Oh, how about if we arrive first, I'll go, but if Unc arrives first, I'll stay in the car.
Irene: All right, call, little girl *holds her hands, smooches her*

They arrived at Mariano Marcos Memorial Elementary School in Batac, Ilocos Norte, earlier than Bong, so Yara went in with her mom while walking and telling her stories back then, which the young Araneta enjoyed listening to.

Irene: Look at the name of this school, darling. That's our grandfather's name
Yara: Oh so this school was named after great grandfather?

Irene: Right, we are in Batac, Daddy's hometown
Yara: Wait, Im kinda lost, mom. So Batac is Lolo's hometown and Sarrat? Isn't that where he was born?

Irene: Yes, darling. You're right, don't be confused *bunny smile clasps her hands*

Irene showed her daughter the classrooms since it was early and voting had not yet begun; she also showed her how to identify the polling station base with the name of the voter as Yara is still a minor and cannot vote yet; and as they drew near, they were at the information desk to locate the classroom where they'd cast a ballot when they noticed the media gathering.

"Naimbag nga bigat ni Ma'am Irene, kaduam ni Ms. Yara."
Irene: Hello! Naimbag nga bigat met, kumusta?

Their attention was immediately turned to the media when the local police reminded them that school grounds are cordoned off from non-voters. Foreign and local journalists are boxed out. And that security extends within a thirty-forty meter perimeter, for security purposes of the voters.

Irene: *checking her belt bag* Sweetheart, I don't have my pamaypay with me pala.
Yara: Maybe it is in the car, you can have my panyo instead mom. *winked, offered her hanky*

Irene: Thank you, my love. Will borrow this muna, it's so humid...
Yara: Sure mama! Dad got me that, so take extra good care of it! *beaming*

Irene nodded, smiled and smooched her daughter on the cheeks, and wiped her sweat off. Then, a little while after, Bong arrived, and Irene went to him, and she promptly fixed Bong's mask as well as his collar.