To The Dark Kingdom

Comincia dall'inizio

"I thought you would have known Cassandra long enough to not say stuff like that to her." Said Hans. Beside him sat Eugene, beaten and bloody.

"It's Eugene." Said Varian, sipping his coffee. "He'll say dumb stuff even when he knows it's dumb."

Eugene grinned. Making no attempt to deny or rebuke Varian as he ate his bacon.

Watching his friends made Kristoff chuckle. He reached into the pram beside him and rubbed the sleeping Amelia's tummy. The baby girl twitched.

•••

The teenage Amelia twitched.

It was early in the morning, bright golden shafts of light pierced the clouds and shone over the lush countryside, creating a breathtaking sunrise. One by one the seven teens awakened to prepare their morning rituals. But one member seemed determined to sleep in.

"Chuuuuu." Amelia snored. It was a close-up shot of Amelia's face, The girl's large eyes were closed while she blissfully snoozed away.

"Awww. How adorable." Cooed Willow.

Anna giggled.

Kristoff grinned proudly and began to rub the sleeping Baby Amelia's tummy again.

The whole town chuckled upon witnessing such a cute display. It was about to get cuter.

"Umm, Amy?"

The screen zoomed out to reveal that Amelia was sleeping with her arms wrapped around Neoma.

A few chuckles circulated the town.

The older girl was trying to wake her up but such efforts were to no avail, so Neoma instead tried to pry Amelia's hands off. Unfortunately that proved even more ineffective.

"Ngh." Moaned Amelia. The movement only caused her to constrict her arms tighter around Neoma.

"ACK! Wrenn, Eri. A little help!?" Neoma choked.

Eri and Wrenn saw the entangled pair and froze, their eyes and mouths wide.

"Oh no." Gasped Eri.

"Say it isn't so." Added Wrenn.

"Yeah, it's terrible isn't it?" Said Neoma sarcastically with narrowed eyes. "Help me out will you?"

Neoma did not appreciate the looks of horror exaggerated by her friends. But unfortunately Eri and Wrenn were not exaggerating.

"Neoma. You let Amy grab a hold of you in her sleep!" Cried Eri.

"Yes. And?"

"You won't be going anywhere now, Neoma. Once Amy grabs a hold of something in her sleep, she never lets go!" Explained Wrenn. "You will just have to wait until she wakes up."

The warning came much too late for Kristoff. The carefree smile vanished from the mountain man's face. With great trepidation Kristoff slowly looked down at the pram, at the baby girl whos tummy he had just been rubbing.

Baby Amelia has taken a hold of his fingers!

Kristoff slowly tried to retract the appendages but true to Wrenn and Eri's warnings. Amelia wasn't letting go,

"Looks like you're not going anywhere either." Varian laughed.

Amelia groaned and clutched her father's fingers tighter. Kristoff raised his eyebrows in astonishment, it was a surprisingly strong grip for a one month old.