you've changed my mind (you've touched their hearts)

Start from the beginning

[Name] imagined the card they planned to use, and it materialized in front of them, they grabbed it with a flourish. Iida got into a running stance. Both of them nodded.

"Then..." Midnight raised her whip and snapped it down. "Start!"

[Name] turned the card facing outwards and chanted, "The key which hides the power of the Stars!" A star pentagon materialized beneath [Name]'s feet. "Show your true form before me! I, [Name], command you under our contract. Release, Nezuko Kamado!" The card in [Name]'s hand began to glow with a soft pink hue.

[Name]'s transformation was spectacular to anyone who hasn't seen it. They wore a light pink kimono with a pattern, adorned with a red and white-checkered obi secured by an orange-threaded obijime and a green obiage. Over this, [Name] sported a long, dark-brown haori that cascaded to their calves, along with zōri featuring pink straps and white tabi socks wrapped with thick pieces of black material. A small pink ribbon on the left side of their head kept their hair in check, complemented by a bamboo muzzle secured around their jaw with a strip of red cloth.

As [Name] transformed, the audience couldn't help but be mesmerized by their adorable appearance. However, Iida's attention was drawn to their muzzle, sensing that it might be causing some kind of secret power if they were to take it off, though he couldn't quite figure out how.

"Mmh!" [Name] voiced behind their muzzle, gesturing for Iida to engage. Seizing the opportunity, Iida used his quirk to dash at them with remarkable speed. They didn't bother assuming a stance, effortlessly dodging Iida's swift kicks.

Stepping back a bit, [Name] prepared for the upcoming fight. They were all set and geared up to battle.

"Hmm!" With a grunt, [Name] felt the veins popping around their temples as they dashed towards Iida, shaping a roundhouse kick. But Iida was quick to respond, blocking with a swift kick of his own, creating an 'x' with both of their legs. Using Iida's focus on defense, [Name] attempted a weak punch, which Iida effortlessly blocked, before transitioning into a kick, sending Iida stumbling backward, unable to dodge or counter in time.

Without hesitation, [Name] charged at Iida again, causing the ground to crack beneath their feet as they moved. Expecting the attack, Iida evaded their kick and retaliated with a flurry of kicks. However, they agilely avoided each strike, gracefully maneuvering around Iida's assault.

"Hmph!" [Name] exclaimed as they took a few steps back, creating some distance between them and Iida.

"Grr," [Name] growled, regaining their stance. Lowering their body, they sprinted towards Iida with newfound speed. This time, they threw a right hook, which Iida blocked with his forearm. The pressure from their punch was evident, causing Iida to grunt.

Both competitors backed away, creating a gap. Sensing the end of the fight approaching, [Name] and Iida readied their final moves.

Iida crouched into a running stance, activating the engines on his calves, spewing red flames that shifted into a bright blue. "Torque Over- Reciproburst!" Iida dashed faster than before, delivering a roundhouse kick at [Name].

Gasping, Iida observed as [Name] began to shrink and his leg hit nothing but the air leading a shock gasp to escape his mouth. Looking down, he found a child version of [Name]! Which made some of the audience coo at the sight.

Seizing the moment, [Name] dashed under Iida's leg, reverting to their original size behind him. A powerful kick sent Iida airborne, surpassing the white line. Triumphantly, they cried out, and Midnight declared them the winner, sparking awe and applause from the audience.

[Name] paid little attention to the announcement, walking up to Iida's downcast form.

"Hm!" [Name] voiced behind the muzzle, extending their hand to Iida. After a brief pause, Iida accepted, and they helped him up.