He rested his head on the palm of his hand while he waited impatiently. He already knew the gist of what was about to happen.

Across from him sat a boy and a girl, the girl with silver pig-tailed braids and deep red eyes, and the baby-faced boy with a blonde buzzcut which appeared as a sad attempt at making himself look intimidating.

"You think this is his work?" The girl asked the boy very skeptically.

The boy nodded, folding his arms over on the table. "It's the same thing as last time, although the voice sounded much different."

Noah listened to the two talk, but didn't have much to provide to the conversation himself. Instead, he just watched everyone around him with subtle scrutiny.

His thoughts were then interrupted when the silver-haired girl spoke directly, "hey, by any chance, do you have any idea what's going on?" She asked quietly.

Noah shook his head. "How am I supposed to know? I'm just as confused as any of us." He responded, not exactly in a talkative mood.

The girl didn't say anything back, simply exchanging glances with the boy to her right and resuming her conversation with him.

It was around this time though that the ambience of the room was disrupted by a voice much louder than everyone else's. A voice which was being projected from a speaker. This one was nothing like Chris's, however, and it only took a moment for Noah to realize the panic spreading amongst the faces of the new campers like a virus. They recognized this voice, that was for sure. It was high-pitched and almost sounded unnatural, as well as oddly optimistic.

"Goooooood morning, everyone! Or shall I say, good morning, campers!" The voice exclaimed. Noah's gaze floated to the very front of the cafeteria, where a large red curtain fell over what looked like a stage...wait, why was there a stage in here?

It didn't matter though, because moments later, the curtains opened up. What was revealed behind them seemed to be a podium of some kind, coupled with bright stage lights and a... strange symbol painted onto the back wall? At this point, all of the campers had their gazes locked onto the stage in anticipation of what was about to happen–who was about to show up.

It was only moments later that all of the lights in the cafeteria shut off, and everyone in the room began to exchange whispers of concern and uncertainty. They were all silenced by a quick hush, just as the stage lights came beaming down on the podium. There stood the one and only... wait, what?

This isn't right. What in the world is that? Noah thought to himself as he stared at the strange teddy bear stanced behind the podium.

The patterns on the fur were split clean down the middle, with the bear's left side being jet black while the right was white. It had horrifying sharp white teeth curved into a wicked smile on the black side, as well as an unsettling dark red eye.

"Monokuma!" Hollered a few of the newer campers simultaneously.

So they know this guy...

The bear let out a loud chuckle. "Yep, yep, yep! It's me!" He exclaimed with a blissful tone, however the crowd didn't appear nearly as pleased.

"We knew you were behind this!" Shouted the boy who had been sitting across from Noah. He put his hand into a fist and yelled, "what the fuck do you want from us this time?"

The bear put his little paws over his mouth, almost appearing surprised. "No need to be so hasty, Fuyuhiko! I'm almost a bit offended at your cruel assumption." He leaped down from the stool behind the podium and then down from the stage, walking in the isle between the two sides of the cafeteria slowly. "Well, well, we truly do have quite the large class this time around. But you're in luck!" He suddenly whipped around and put his hands on his hips. "Because, fortunately for you, you're all killing game free!...for now."