0.9

[ unedited ]

    michael woke up with a pounding headache, he could feel his pulse in his brain and his eyes felt like they were going to fall out of his head if he didn't shut his curtains.

    he couldn't remember what had happened the night before, or how he ended up in his bed, or where luke was.

luke, fuck.

    michael couldn't remember if he had dropped Luke off at his apartment, or if it was the other way around be he needed to find out, now.

to; luke🍼🎀💕

hey, where are you? what happened last night?

    he got an answer almost immediately, to his surprise.

from; luke🍼🎀💕

oh, you mean besides you getting pissed drunk and abandoning me at a club in the middle of the night? nothing much. I met a guy named ashton, he was pretty cute :-)

oh fuck.

to; luke🍼🎀💕

what?? what do you mean I left you? who's Ashton? wtf???

from; luke🍼🎀💕

lol whatever. don't try to save your ass now, I actually liked you michael, you do realize that right? I have you a second chance and you fucked up again. don't talk to me anymore please & thanks.

    michaels heart sank to the pit of his stomach. he doesn't even remember what happened, how could he have possibly left Luke intentionally?

    he sighed and got out of bed, a shower couldn't hurt right? he still smelt of sweat and alcohol from the night before, so yeah, a shower was his best option.

when michael reached his bathroom he immediately turned the nozzle on the highest temperature possible, hot showers are the only thing that really helped him clear his head.

    he took his shirt off first, tossing it in the dirty clothes bin near the door. he started pulling down his jeans slowly, but he felt something in his back pocket, what the fuck? he reached into his back pocket and pulled out the small item.

it was a box of cigerettes.

    michael could feel the lump in the back if his throat, he had been doing so well. he felt like a complete peice of shit, how did he allow himself to switch personalities when he was with luke? it just didn't make sense.

    he decided to do the only thing that he could think to do at that moment, and grabbed his phone while trying to pull his clothes back on.

to; luke🍼🎀💕

im coming over.

// o snap hey

sorry this is so shitty and short im sorryfdsnuof

i have exams this week but then im dONE W SCHOOL!!! HEK YE!!!

follow me on insta

ok i basically have nothing else to say so bye

((also read the chapter before this & vote for me pls n thx))

ily all v v v much

//