0.3

(long a/n at the end. read it if you want. or don't. whatever you want)
(unedited)

it had been nearly a week since luke's last encounter with mikey, and he felt a bit lonely. looking back on it now, packing up and moving to a whole other continent out of nowhere maybe wasn't the best idea. sure, the change of atmosphere was nice, but he had been finding himself feeling homesick more often than not.

this is the reason he thinks he is so hung up on michael, he thinks. 'it's just the fact that he has an Australian accent. there's not any real feelings there'

he knows this isn't true, and boy is he fucked.

-

it's around 4:30 pm when luke comes to realize that he has barely any clothes, and for someone like luke (a fashionista, basically) that is unacceptable.

he decides that he honestly has nothing better to do, and makes his way to the outlet mall.

he needed a day out to clear his head, and this was the perfect excuse to go spend money too, so he grabs his phone & calls an uber on his way out the door.

-

only two hours into his shopping spree luke already has full bags from urban outfitters, American apparel (their tennis skirts were to die for), Mac, sephora, lush, you name it.

he was usually responsible with money, he always has been, but every now and then he likes to have 'treat-yo-self' days because his happiness and mental stability was his first priority. plus, it made him feel good about himself whenever he could buy things on his own with his own money (even though he still has yet to find a job here, he still has shitloads of money left over from his last job).

he remembers seeing a 'now hiring' sign in the window of sephora and decides he'll look into it.

-

luke gets home at around 8:30 p.m. exhausted and sore from all of the walking he had done in the previous hours, so he heads up to his master bathroom and runs a warm bath, dropping his new 'sex bomb' bath bomb in. he adds a few pumps of his favorite rose scented bubble bath and rids himself of his clothes, easing into the warm pink water.

and just like that, luke can feel the eyes on him, again.

//

okay, first of all I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for the wait, and I'm sorry that this sucks so much. I've been busy af with band stuff & I have uil this week (a band competition) and I have ass loads of pressure on me bc I'm first chair and ksndissjxodk

anyway, there is something that I need to address.

okay, lately I've been getting some comments about how in the first chapter luke being pressed up against a wall is 'promoting rape'. I do apologize if that's what you thought I was implying, but that's not what was happening at all, and being accused of it multiple times is starting to get on my nerves.
Mikey's character is supposed to be creepy, pushy and perverted. you may not understand the way I'm developing his character, but it'll make sense soon.

so if you're offended by the way I write or the way I develop my characters, you can stop reading.

(also thank you to everyone who read the last a/n that I put up & retweeted the tweet you guys are the best, but I didn't win the acc lol.)

(also thank you all sososossososo much for 20k reads omdhsidkdod)

//