Ok i deserve tha.. Issei said as he then dodged a second attack from coa coa which had incredible force in the blow.

Ok now no games eat this. Issei says pulling out a sword with dragon and pod magic around it from his own dimension but as he tried to strike a sphere coa coa glowed and blade was turned to shattered pieces.

What hell? Issei said shocked as coa coa smirked. Like it thats one of my powers called chatsuka ratana it destroys weapons. Coa coa said swinging his spear like a bat and hitting issei back into a wall.

I would play games dragon but its... TIME TO DIE!! Coa coa yells building up a huge amount of energy in the spear focusing it as lighting burst around him.

Now die...BALINAYAKA RATANA!!!! Coa coa yells firing a blast a power and holy aura at issei but as the blast builds up reaches towards him he dosent move and says one thing.

Enpawāmento juggernaut drive promotion. Issei whispers with the blast hitting him as no one can see what happened.

Pov alliance.

Everyone at meeting was watching the fight including issei's parent after they called them here knowing issei is alright and explaining all about loki and the war. They were shocked that he was cursed and sad that they blamed rias, but as they all looked at the fight again they saw balance breaker coa coa launching issei and destroying a sword.

Oh no he is using the balance breaker if issei dosent get serious he will.. Before michael could finish they saw issei with a massive aura around him and no change to his body and he was un harmed to there shocked.

Flashback to the ultimate test for issei at the beach.

True god juggernaut drive. Issei yelled with aura around him and all his gears out.

Focus issei to pass you must split the drive in half and only use the full version when you have anothee radical.. No extreme catalyst. Pawn issei spoke as issie focused as armor started to form around him along with his own dragon power as he than glowed.

Now.. Both issei's draig red and Al yelled as dragon fury was summoned and issei focused his will and powee into..

Now truw soul emperor's seal of balance. Issei roared letting out monstrous aura and the gears changed getting stronger while issei and draig both took in a large amout of aura and fell to the sand tired.

 Issei roared letting out monstrous aura and the gears changed getting stronger while issei and draig both took in a large amout of aura and fell to the sand tired

( new version of the boosted gear )

What the hell was that. The two said as draig was tired and issei felt sick. Both of you became one a yin and yang so to speak. Great red explained as pawn smiled. Yes and draig took in damnation juggernaut drive and you took in Enpawāmento but if a catalysts is set than ultimate god drive is able to be used issei. Pawn said turning off his balance breaker reaching out a hand.