Quite the madden.

I stepped into William's house, as he had given me an extra key. I went straight upstairs and into my room. As I shut the door, it burst back open again.
"Hey, Y/N. Don't come into my workshop. Okay?"
He said, not waiting for an answer before shutting the door again and prancing away.
I nodded slowly and turned around.
"Weird." I muttered.
I headed over to the wardrobe that William had ever so kindly put some clothes in for me. Pulling out some pyjamas, I ran my hand through my hair.
"I really should start looking for a house." I sighed.
I peeled my dirty clothes off of my body and put the pyjamas on. I flopped down onto the bed and dozed off, listening to the ticking of the clock on the wall.

A few hours later I was awoken to a banging downstairs.
"What the hell is that?" I muttered tiredly.
I made my way downstairs and knocked on William's workshop door.
"Hey. Shush. I'm trying to sleep." I yelled through the door.
After a few seconds William walked out.
"What?"
"I said, be quiet I'm trying to sleep here."
"Oh. Oh yeah. Sorry I guess." He said rubbing his neck.
I span round and made my way back upstairs, falling back into bed. I almost immediately fell back to sleep.

In the morning, I saw a note on the bedside table.
'I've had to leave early for work as Henry won't be able to make it today. You still show up on time though.
~William.'
I smiled slightly.
"The house to myself for a few hours, that should be fun."
I made my way downstairs slowly and went into the kitchen. I froze as I realised I needed to get my stuff from my apartment soon.
"I'll get William to drive me after work." I said to myself going upstairs to get dressed.
After I got dressed in the uniform which consisted of a blue button-up and black slacks, I headed back downstairs and decided to enter William's workshop. I entered the room, the squeaky door hurting my ears. I looked around and saw a purple liquid, some animatronic parts and a few unlabelled boxes. I went over and inspected the purple liquid. There were a few stands full of syringes with the liquid in. I shrugged and walked out of the room. I shouldn't be snooping around. To skip time, I turned on the TV to a random channel. As soon as it hit 10:30am I set off for work, walking down the unusually empty street. I checked the time on my watch and realised it was now 10:45, the time I was supposed to be in work by. I started borderline running down the path. I arrived at 10:48.
"Oh my God." I said, out of breath.
"Y/N." William said sternly. "You're late."
"I know." I said putting my hands in the air.
"You can't be doing this. just because I'm not there to drive you."
I huffed and sat down in one of the chairs. leaning into it.
"Sit up straight when I talk to you." William barked.
"Alright, alright." I said, sitting straight.
"That's a mark going down for you, Y/N. Pathetic."
I scrunched my nose and walked away, heading towards the arcade. The entire way there I felt William's eyes burning into the back of my head. I shivered slightly as I entered room. The room was pretty empty, the complete opposite to what I expected. I huffed and made my way over to pac-man.

A few hours later, after getting caught playing pac-man by Mr. Emily, I was stood in the corner of the main party room, scanning over the children running about. I saw an employee rushing towards me.
"Ah, you're Y/N. Right?" They asked nervously.
"Yes, that's me." I answered back, raising a brow.
"Well, Mr. Afton wants you in his office. Good luck."
The employee then wandered away into the arcade.
'Good luck?' I thought as I set off down the dull corridors of the establishment. When I arrived at the office I knocked on the door 3 times. I waited about 10 seconds with no reply. I knocked on louder.
"Come in!" I heard a voice shout from the inside.
"Someone told me you wanted me?" I questioned
"Yes. Sit down Y/N." William said.
I complied and sat down in the swivel chair opposite William.
"So." William started.
"So." I copied.
"After your shift has ended, don't leave. I'm finishing late today and we need to go to your apartment, don't we?"
"We do."
"Perfect."