The scary man's house

YOUR POV

I woke up in a room I had never seen before. It smelled like a light peppermint with a hint of lavender. I stood up and saw a box that looked like it was about to bust open. I walked over to it and looked inside one of the holes. I saw something that seemed fluffy. I put my finger inside and felt something soft. I attempted to pull it out but I wouldn't budge. I tried again and this time some legs came out. I pulled again and the entire thing came out. It was a little teddy bear. It looked quite old, I looked on it for a tag or a name. I found a name and the name read 'W.Afton'. I chuckled and put the bear back.
"Well, now I know where I am." I muttered to myself.

I made my way out of the room and looked around for some stairs or anything that would lead me to a downstairs of sorts. Finally, I find some stairs and slowly walked down being careful not to make any noise. When I reached the bottom I quietly make my way to what looked like the kitchen. I headed into the kitchen, and creeped behind William, trying to make no noise. Just before he was about to turn around I grabbed his shoulders.
"Boo!" I shouted.
I saw him jump and he span around.
"Y/N, don't do that." He joked.
I giggled.
"Anyway, why am I here?" I questioned.
"Because you fell asleep. Oh, and also, you asked to stay at mine."
"Oh, yeah I did, didn't I."
"Come on, we've got to go now." He said rushing out the door.
I followed behind him and got in the passenger side of his car. A car pulled infront of us without indicating and William held the horn for a good 10 seconds. He then sped up almost rear-ending the car and held is horn.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked slapping his shoulder.
"He pissed me off." He mumbled, gripping the wheel.
The rest of the drive was silent. As soon as he pulled into the car park, I hopped out of the car and speed-walked into the building, basically flying into Henry.
"Hey, Henry!" I shouted.
"Ah, hey, Y/N!" He shouted back, matching my energy. "How are you?"
"I'm fine, I'm fine. How about you?"
"I'm not too bad."
"Good, good. Well anyway I've got to go. Bye Henry." I said before giving him one last hug and running off.
I heard William following behind me. As I got to his office I waited outside the door.
"Oi, let me in, Bill." I said, knowing he hated that name.
He tensed up and unlocked the door.
I jumped into the swivel chair that was opposite his, spinning around a few times. When i started to get dizzy I stopped and pulled myself closer to his desk.
"What are you working on?" I asked, looking over his desk.
"Nothing, Y/N." He said rubbing his face.
I huffed and rolled away.
"Can you stop rolling around my office like that!?" He snapped.
I just stared at him, doing one last spin then walked out of the room, leaving the door open. As I started walking away I heard the door slam behind me.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid." I heard him mutter.
I rolled my eyes and wandered down the seemingly, never-ending corridors. I eyed the animatronics on the stage as I walked closer to them.

A while later, I heard a slam as William walked out of his office. I shot him a dirty look as he walked past me and walked in the opposite direction. I heard footsteps behind me and realised he was following me.
"God, what do you want." I said, spinning round to face him.
"I'm sorry for lashing out at you before." He said plainly, holding eye contact.
I nodded and sat in the chair that was behind me. He held his hand out.
"Are we alright now?" He asked, as I shook his hand.
I nodded slowly.
"Great!" He said enthusiastically and walked off.
I scrunched my nose and stayed in the seat I was in.

ew omg ive just read the other chaoters and theyre so bad. this ones been sitting in my drafts for months now and i couldnt just rewrite the whole thing.