A new job

Your POV.
I rode through the rain on my skateboard, the wheels sending a light shhhh'ing noise throughout the night. The bright, bustling Freddy Fazbears Pizza was just down the road, that's where I'm heading right now. I have a job interview there tomorrow morning so I'm going to check the place out.It's been years since I've been there. As I rolled down the street the bright pizzeria became more clear and the obnoxiously loud music could be heard from up the street. I slowed down, picked up my board and walked inside taking in my surroundings. The animatronics on the stage were moving in a fast, fluid motion. Children were running around, chucking pizza and screaming incomprehensible words at each other. I went and sat down at a table as a waiter came over and asked my order, of course I ordered F/P and as I waited I ordered a F/D. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a man, in a black suit walking over to my table. The waiter came with my drink as the man was right near my table. I sipped my drink as he sat down. He put his hand out and I shook it.
"Hello, my name's William Afton. "What about you young lad?" He said, a thick Scouse accent lacing his words
My heart started racing as he called me young lad.
"I'm Y/N L/N, sir." I said trying to hide my excitement.
"That's a nice name, Y/N." He said smiling at me.
"Thank you, William." I said pulling out my sketchbook and taking a few pencils out of my backpack.
"I've been studying robotics in school so I came here to see the animatronics and how they move. I also have an interview tomorrow, that's the main reason I'm here." I said in a monotone voice.
William nodded his head and started to watch me drawing the animatronics. I started with Bonnie first as he has always been my favourite. William noticed and said
"I voiced Bonnie, bunny's we're always my favourite animal growing up."
I looked up at William and pulled a Spring Bonnie plush out of my backpack.
"I loved these pizzerias as a kid, Spring Bonnie was my favourite. I was sad to see him go."
I ran my hand through my hair and got back to drawing with my Spring Bonnie plush next to me.

After I had finished my drawings it was nearly closing time and William was still watching me draw.
"Hey, I think it's time for me to go now. I'll see you tomorrow?" I said standing up and stretching.
"Oh, yeah okay. You'll see me tomorrow definitely." William said looking up at me.
"Okay, bye William."
"Bye Y/N."
I packed up my stuff and grabbed my skateboard. Walking out I waved at William and got back on my skateboard. Riding down the path, the only sound I could hear was the 'shhhh' of my board. Turning the corner I could see my house just down the road. I pushed myself and turned into my garden. Walking inside, I threw myself down on my couch and fell asleep not bothering to change my clothes.

My alarm blaring in my ear told me it was about an hour and a half until my interview at Freddy's. I stood up and went to put on some clean clothes. I took off my old binder slowly with pain shooting up from my ribs. Wincing, I put on a clean binder and shoved on a hoodie and some baggy jeans with F/C vans. I walked out of my house and slowly walked toward Freddy's, ready for my interview. I checked my watch. "Shit, 9:30 already." I said to myself and started running toward the pizzeria. I arrived one minute before my interview started and walked over to where there were people lined up, presumably waiting for their name to be called for their interview. As I stood in line I heard a southern voice say "Y/N L/N, please come to my office for your interview." I walked towards the hallway and saw a man with sandy hair, round glasses and wearing a green checked flannel. He invited me into his office and gestured to the seat. I sat down and shook his hand. "Hi Y/N, I'm Henry Emily, owner of Freddy Fazbears Pizza. It's nice to meet you." He said in a sweet tone.
"Hello Mr.Emily, it's nice to see you too." I said, Henry obviously noticing my accent. We started the interview and Henry gave me a number that'll call me if I got the job in the next two days. I stood up and shook hands with Henry again and walked out of his office. Walking towards a seat, I saw the same man I saw yesterday walking over to me. "Hey William." I said, sitting down.
"Hey Y/N, how'd the interview go?" He asked in a calm tone.
"Oh, it went alright I'd say." I said getting my board and my backpack.
"Alright then. That's good to hear, bye Y/N." He said standing up.
"Bye, William." I said walking out of the pizzeria doors.

As soon as I arrived home it was later than I expected. I walked up to my room and got changed into my pajamas. Laying down into my bed, I hear my phone start ringing. I pick it up and the voice on the other side sounded exactly like Mr.Emily's.
"Hey Mr.L/N, you got the job. Be sure to arrive at 7am tomorrow to collect your uniform and get the tour around the pizzeria. Your job will start at 10am so you have time to learn the basics of what you will be doing. You will get told tomorrow what you have to do, for now, goodnight Mr.L/N."
The phone beeped, indicating the call had ended. I put my phone back down on my nightstand and fell asleep.