Chapter 61: Together We Stand

Start from the beginning

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, but it didn't have any effect on Dami.

'I won't babysit you! And you can be my grandfather but I won't fucking call you oppa!' the finger pressed deeper inside Yoongi's chest. 'So get a grip fucker! This is your new family. We will help because that is who we are... That's who YOU are. But we are not fucking saints to forgive left and right!'

'Jeeze... she is Yoongi 2.0.' Wooyoung whispered to Gahyeon with wide eyes.

'We all went through a lot in different ways...' she stepped back and said quietly. 'Nobody can hurt you like people, who you called a family... We keep up with their shit as long as we can. But bonds that are the source of this kind of pain, should be broken.'

Yoongi was looking at her calm, stern face and it gave more peace than every head pats, hugs, and tears would do.

Yoohyeon and Yeonjun at once were behind Dami, reading her body language or something in her words, that alarmed them.

She looked at Yoohyeon and rolled her eyes. She pinched her nose and flicked Yeonjun's forehead.

'What have I told you? Don't panic...'

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. Dami didn't like to talk about it. Her family. As soon as she was 18 she moved out of her parents house. Minji and Jennie helped her to get a dormitory and job, while she started Uni.

It was a decision she had to make... But it hurt her. Giving up on her alcoholic parents was probably the only thing she ever gave up on.

Taehyung mind linked Yeonjun: Leave her. She is fine. She will get pissed if you start to coo at her...

Jungkook in meantime said out loud with shocked and offended face:

'Oh my gosh... nooonnaaaaa.... Had you turned into a softie when I wasn't around?'

Dami turned to him with a speed of lightning, ignoring everybody else around.

'What had you just said?' she asked in disbelief with a cold tone.

'Noooonaaaaa....' Jungkook said, stretching the words, with a smirk. 'Soooftieee... Oh my, should we call you now a doll? Such a pretty plushy doll...'

'This is the day Jeon Jungkook died...' Han sniffed, hiding his face in Minho's arm. 'I don't want to look at this...'

Dami whistled, stretching her hand, and the spear standing in the corner of the room flew to her hand. She threw the ice daggers at Jungkook, who petting Bam with one hand just stretched his free hand and the daggers melted in the wave of warm air.

'You think I won't beat you up, after you slightly level up?' Dami said.

'Slightly...' Minho snorted.

Dami threw the spear at Jungkook, who caught it right in front of his chest.

Taehyung smirked. Jungkook was so freaking hot...

'Okay, I will beat you up with bare hands...' she said, rolling her sleeves.

'You can try...' Jungkook bit back.

'Are they always like that?' San asked Soobin.

'Trying to kill each other? Pretty much, yeah...' the other shrugged.

Dami moved to Jungkook, but Jin stood in between them.

'Enough. You will play tomorrow in training. We have some things to discuss...'

Dami glared at Jungkook, she pointed her finger at him.

'I will get you tomorrow, brat...'

Jin shook his head and looked at Namjoon: