Chapter forty-five

Start from the beginning

Olivia's pov:

"I'd better get back to my room, I have a flight later" I said after spending the entire night and morning in Charles's room. "Alright, I'll miss you then" he said and pulled me into a hug. "Me too, but we'll be in the same hotel the whole weekend" I smiled. "Thankfully, and you'd better prepare to spend all three days with me after being on the track," he said. "Oh, so you think I don't have other things to do, besides being with you?" I laughed. "Nope, not really!" He also laughed. "Well you're right, I'll be there!" I said. "Sounds like a perfect plan..Oh and we're not telling anyone yet right?" He asked. "Nah, let's keep it to ourselves for now" I answered. "Great! Love you" he said and walked closer to the door. "Love you" I said and gave him a goodbye kiss, then I walked out of the door and to my room.

As I scanned the card so I could open the door, a door a few doors away from mine opened. "Well, who do we have here?" someone said, of course it was Daniel. "Hey Danny," I said and smiled. "Hey, where did you go last night? No, don't answer what I already know!!" he laughed. "Sorry for leaving without saying anything" I said. "It's fine Livia, but I was scared something happened, well that was until Pierre and Carlos said that Charles also was gone!" he smiled. "Oh, maybe we didn't think it through that well?" I said and laughed.

Daniel walked with me into my room, so we could speak alone without anyone eavesdropping. "So, is Charlivia back?!" he asked, all excited. "Charlivia?" I laughed. "Yeah, I heard that's what your fans call you guys.. but are you?" Daniel said. "Well, take a guess. I just returned back to my room in the same clothes I wore last night?" I said and rolled my eyes, which made him laugh. "Oh you are so back together!!" he said and pulled me into a hug. "Yeah we are, but promise you won't tell anyone yet.. We wanna keep it a secret for now" I said and smiled. "Sure, it's not like I kept your relationship a secret before," he laughed. "Haha, you're so funny!" I said sarcastically. "Aw thanks, I'm kinda known for being funny though" he smiled. He's so stupid, but I love him so it's fine.

After talking with Daniel for a while and telling everything that happened last night, he left and I was now alone. I took a shower, packed my things and then got ready to leave Bahrain later. I was genuinely happy, happy that I got Charles back and that we had talked about everything that happened, and that we are on the same page. I love him so much.

I had finally gotten ready and was now waiting for Kelly, since both of us are traveling home to Monaco today. Max wasn't coming with us since he's traveling directly to Saudi Arabia where the next race takes place. Originally I was planning on doing the same, but I have a meeting and a shoot to attend at home, which is really important for my career.

I heard a knock on the door and then went to open it. "Hi guys, ready to leave?" I asked, it was of course Kelly and Max who were at the door. - "Hi Oli, yeah let's get going" Max said. Then we left the hotel and drove to the airport.

While we drove the way to the airport I texted with Charles, of course we couldn't bother to leave each other alone, it simply feels like we fell in love for the first time all over again.

"Earth to Olivia! what's keeping you so occupied?" Max said as I didn't hear what the other two were talking about. "Sorry, I'm just answering some important mails" I said, of course I was lying. "Okay then, looks like it's some good mails, you're smiling awfully much" he said and looked weird at me. "Come on, leave your sister alone," Kelly said and punched him gently. "Yeah, leave me alone Max" I laughed. "I will eventually find out what it is," he said confidently. "Sure you will" I said and rolled my eyes, and then answered the new text from Charles.

Back to Charles pov:

I had just boarded the plane with Pierre, George, Carlos and Lando, we're all obviously going to Saudi Arabia so we just decided to fly there together in a private plane. The flight to Saudi Arabia from Bahrain is only about two hours, so it wasn't the longest flight, which was nice.

I was sitting with Carlos and Pierre. Lando was working on something with this brand Quadrant, and George was sleeping. He was really tired after the party last night.

"So the after party was so good last night!" Carlos said. "Oh yeah, I think a certain someone enjoyed it a bit more than others!" Pierre said, and laughed. "For sure" Carlos said and both looked at me, they obviously were aware of what happened with Olivia and I, to be honest it probably wasn't the most clever idea to disappear at the same time. "I know nothing about that" I said and then looked out of the window to act like I didn't know anything. "Of course not, so you're telling me nothing happened after I told you to go after Oli right?" Carlos said.. Those two were really in for some news.. "fine, she spent the entire night and morning with me alright, satisfied?" I said and as I said so both of them had the biggest satisfied smile on their faces. "Finally!!" Pierre said happily, I just laughed.

"Please don't tell anyone. But we're together for real now, and we decided not to tell anyone. Even though, if I know her right, she has already told Daniel. But other than that, please don't tell anyone" I said. "I swear, I'm not gonna tell anyone, I'm just so happy for you guys" Pierre said. "Me too, you guys are literally such a perfect match" Carlos smiled. "Thank you guys" I smiled, their words warmed my heart.

"So what did I miss?" Lando said after a while he was done with his work. "Nothing," the three of us said together, and then looked at each other. "Spill it out guys, don't act like you haven't been gossiping the last hour!" Lando said and tried to figure out what we had been talking about. "It's nothing Lando," Carlos said. "Sure.." he answered and walked towards George who had just woken up. "George! those idiots over there are hiding something!" Lando said and acted like a little kid, it was hilarious. "Oh god Lando, that's terrible!" George said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "See, not everyone is as curious as you" I said and laughed. "Yeah, I might be a little curious! But from the looks on your faces while talking before, it sounded amazing! So it's kinda torture for a curious person like me" Lando said once again, trying to make us feel bad that we didn't tell him what's going on.

"Fineee you guys can know as well, since you're my friends as well. But if you tell anyone, I'll literally kill you!" I said and George and Lando quickly came closer to us. "What is it! promise not to tell anyone" Lando said. "Same, I swear," George said.

"Olivia and I are back together!" I said with a big smile. "No way, for real?" Lando said with a smile as well. "Yeah for real," I answered. "That's awesome mate, when did that happen?" George asked. "Last night, after the party! Because I was his wingman, once again" Carlos answered before I could. "Sure Carlos, that's what happened no doubt.. But yes, last night" I laughed. "I'm happy for you guys! Why keep it a secret though?" Lando asked. - "I mean, so much has happened, so we just don't wanna tell people before we have been together for a little while.. But yeah I dunno, I already told you guys, after I promised her not to tell anyone" I said. "I get it, but Charles we promise we aren't gonna tell a soul" George said and the other guys agreed. "Thanks" I smiled. "And as if she hasn't already told Daniel, and maybe there's a chance she has told Max as well" Pierre said. "Without a doubt, Daniel knows!" I laughed..

We soon after arrived in Saudi Arabia, more specifically Jeddah. We got to the hotel and checked into our rooms. Then I felt like hitting the gym, then relaxing for a bit alone. And eventually facetime with Olivia when she arrives in Monaco a little later. I already miss her a lot, and what has it been now? 5 hours since I last saw her?.. Can't wait till she calls me.

______

(2369 words)

I hope you liked the chapter! Lots of love from me 🤍✨