1. Weak Spot

Haezel was one wrong glance away from killing Daemon.

"Haezel? Haezel? Hello earth to Haez?" Luke questioned waving a hand in front of her face. She looked down to him blinking away all the ways to which she had wanted to kill Daemon for the millionth time.

"What Luke?" Haezel questioned.

"Raven for you." He tossed it up in front of her. "What are you doing?"

"Thinking of the best way to kill Daemon." Haezel answered honestly.

"Haezel!" Luke laughed out.

"You asked. I answered."

"My mistake. I thought you might be pinning over a boy like normal girls." Luke mused.

"How would you know what normal girls are like?" Haezel countered. He shrugged.

" just a guess." Luke answered.

"I dont like how daemon treats us and mother. She used to be brave but now she is basically Daemons slave. Does as he wants. He claimed himself king of dragonstone. Do you not see that?" Haezel pondered.

"I dont know. I dont really see Daemon." Lule countered.

"I see him too frequently." Haezel murmured.

"Has he hurt you? You could tell mother". Luke offered.

"Luke im fine. Just annoyed". Haezel assured. "Im sick of dragonstone. There are not enough places to hide".

"Haezy whats going on?" Luke questioned. "Whats really going on?"

"I just dont like the way daemon treats us. Thinks of us. We are just competition." Haezel remarked.

"For mother?"

"For her attention and the realms." Haezel agreed. "Dont worry about it Luke." She assured kissing his cheek.

"Whos the raven from, Haezy?" Luke questioned hugging her.

"Daeron. I hope." Haezel answered looking at the Targaryen sigil on the seal.

"You like him. Are you going to marry him?"

"Hes my friend. Our uncle." Haezel corrected.

"We havent seen him since driftmark." Luke recalled.

"I know. I miss him. I miss them all. Auntie Alicent too."

"Mother doesnt like her step mother." Luke corrected.

"Mother doesnt care for anyone but daemon these days." Haezel grumbled.

"Haezy-"

"Haezel. Lucarys." Daemon remarked. "Shouldnt you be at your studies?"

"No." They echoed.

"I think you should there is so much to learn." Daemon countered.

"We already had our studies." Haezel corrected.

"Jacaerys is studying now. Even Joff is there." Daemon countered.

"Bite me bitch." Haezel countered in high valyrian and daemon smirked back at her.

"Very well." Daemon replied he reached out and touched her arm.  Luke looked betwen them confused. Daemon had never done anything nothing. Nothing intrusive. Just snide comments. Crude comments. Extra long glances. She wanted her father back. She wanted Harwin. She wanted Laenor. But daemon and rhaenyra killed laenor off after harwins death not thinking about the children at all. Only herself. Rhaenyra cared about her children loved them. But when it came to daemon it was like her children didnt matter.

"If you are not studying then you and I-" daemon began but haezel took a step back.

"Luke and I." Haezel corrected. "We going to a ride."

"Were you?" Daemon countered.

"We were?" Luke questioned. Haezel forced a smile running a hand through his hair.

"Yes silly. Remember? You gave me my letter and-" thunder cracked across the sky.

"No flying children." Daemon corrected.

"Your letter Haez" luke remarked.

"You are free again." Daemon offered.

"I want to read my letter. Good day Daemon." Haezel countered turning around. Luke chased after her.

"You okay? That was weird. He was acting funny. Why does he want to get you alone?" Luke whispered.

"He is trying to find my weak spot and I wont let him." Haezel decided.

Haezel did that thing we all did as little kids: close the door but pretend to slam it, quietly scream so we don't get shouted at for actually screaming, hit the wall but stop close to it so you dont actually hit the wall, stick your middle finger up and do another quiet scream.