𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ (𝟚) ♡

"𝐈𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!"
- 𝐅𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐮.
(𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐝)

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

"God fucking damn it! Seriously? You can't do anything right, can you? Fucking useless piece of shit. I swear to god- ugh! Godamn you! I'll drown you in the Atlantic Ocean and then feed your dead body to cannibals and I'll kill them afterwards too!"

"There she goes again, cursing objects."

"You do realise cannibals don't eat objects, right?"

"They eat humans."

"Do I look like I care?!"

The group laughed and Ren sent them thousands of knives their way, planning each of their funerals the very same second.

"We will wait for you in the camper van then." Kuina announced, chuckling.

The group nodded and they walked out of the apartment, listening to Ren's undying cursing as they did. She heard them laugh, too, and she thought that murder would be fine. You know, just a small little mass murdering.

Ren then turned to glare at her backpack again.

"Damn you." She cursed.

The backpack, sitting now soaked in orange juice, was looking like it had seen better days.

Ren had been packing some drinks since that backpack was for that kind of stuff when one of the bottles... exploded. Okay, well, it didn't technically explode, per see, it was more like Ren forgot there was a bottle inside the backpack and threw the bag on the ground.

Then the cap opened from the force and now there was orange juice all over the floor and backpack.

Ren grumbled and continued to clean the mess, cursing everything in her way. She had already dirtied two towels from cleaning and she was too lazy to use paper towels. Plus, she had to clean the stickiness of the juice.

"Need help?"

Ren raised her head, her eyes meeting Chishiya's cat-like ones. He was leaning onto the doorframe, hands crossed over his chest and a smirk on his lips.

"Do you even have to ask?" Ren snickered.

Chishiya shrugged indifferently.

Ren rolled her eyes at him and Chishiya laughed. Yeah, maybe she should also throw him into the Atlantic Ocean.