𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ♡

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. 𝐁𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."
- 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.
(𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐝)

"𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞."
- 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐚.
(𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐝)

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

The whole apartment smelled of toxic chemicals and paint.

The living room, along with the two bedrooms, was already painted a week ago. The bathrooms along with the halls and storage room needed a lot of fixing, maybe even changing the paint on the walls. The kitchen was finished two weeks ago and food was already stored inside along with kitchen tools.

The apartment, that was reeking of too many chemicals, wasn't that big but it was enough and it had a rooftop terrace, plus both bedrooms had a bathroom for themselves. It was a win-win, really.

On the other hand, the apartment's location wasn't on the busy side of Tokyo. Rather, it was near the forest and because of that, the apartment got fresh air every day. The sunlight also managed to burst through most of the windows and the morning songs of the birds were always brighter and happier on this side of the town.

"If you sparkle that ugly ass colour one more fucking time on the wall I'll make sure you stay homeless." Ren warned.

Kuina rolled her eyes.

Ren continued to glare at her as Kuina sparkled the ugly shade of green onto the wall.

Again.

"Now what?" Challenged Kuina.

"Now I'm going to drown you in that goddamn paint and make sure you're buried with it." Ren bickered, waving her paintbrush at Kuina.

Kuina laughed and shrugged, unbothered.

Ren grumbled and reached towards Kuina's hand, grabbing her paintbrush and throwing it to the side. Kuina glared at Ren and then at the brush that fell on a white - now dirty - towel.

"C'mon, it was fun!" Kuina complained.

"The fuck it was not." Ren shot back.

Kuina and Ren had managed to buy an apartment and were rooming together. Ren had sold her childhood house, not wanting to live in it anymore. Together with Kuina, they found an apartment perfect for the two of them and decided to decorate it all over again.