𝟐:𝟏𝟏 | 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔
'𝑻𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒘,"

"𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂
𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍, 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐
𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

Chishiya decided that he was never going to let go of Ren from now on.

Not after she had hugged him.

The pure worry in her eyes when she saw him, the relief after hugging him and the easygoing aura she held in her house, Chishiya had them memorized in his brain and eyes.

Because Chishiya had never had someone care for him like that.

And he thought he never needed it. He was fine by himself all his life. He enjoyed the slowness of life, the flow of time, and the art of being empty. He enjoyed feeling less and observing more. Enjoyed the patient tick of the arrows of a clock, his careful steps, and his confidence.

Ren, on the other hand, was impulsive, careless, impatient, and full of everything. She was the complete opposite of him.

Even so, Chishiya had still wanted to be near her.

Lord, fucking Lord, Chishiya's whole lifestyle went under the drain now because of her.

He found himself not hating it, though.

Chishiya sighed, watching the sky as the night rolled in. He had slept for a few hours and since he was a medical student, he was used to little to no sleep. His usual route was waking up really early and sleeping barely a few hours.

Which was why, after getting some hours of sleep, Chishiya was standing next to the window in his offered room and stared outside.

Ren was still sleeping and the house was way too quiet.

Chishiya loved the quietness, loved the stillness of life, the cozy dusk where everyone was either sleeping or throwing their lives away. In the Borderland, it was more of everyone sleeping in fear or staying awake in, once again, fear.

Still, the quietness was like a new fresh air.

Although, as he watched the clouds disappear and stars reappear, Chishiya did miss the bluntness and strong presence of Ren.

She wasn't even that far away, only a door away for that matter.

"I'm fucked." Chishiya commented, shaking his head. "I'm absolutely fucked, screwed, and ruined."

Despite all their differences, they were both had a messed past, both of them were fucked and both of them struggled. Chishiya didn't see his own trauma as struggling but that was because he was used to it, he grew numb to it.

Ren, on the other hand, still seemed to hold enormous anger towards her past.

Understandably so.

She had been abused mentally and physically for god knows how long, Chishiya couldn't find it in himself to ask.

"Sleep well, Shuntaro."

Chishiya smiled at the memory.

Yeah, Chishiya decided being called 'Shuntaro' by Ren in a non-angry manner was definitely something he enjoyed.