Slight Problem

Começar do início

"I know right? I know she's the teacher's daughter and stuff but that doesn't mean she can ruin everyone's concretion" Hunter giggled.

"And I heard that she's in this class too, sadly" Hunter spoke, his voice lowering at the end.

As Edric and Hunter laughed about something, people started to enter the room, and after a while the teacher came with Elena.

"Alright class, this is Elena and she will be joining us for class today." She stated not even bothering to make Elena introduce herself.

The blonde saw that Edric was sitting next to Hunter, they seemed to look happy, not even bothering to hear what the teacher just said. It made her blood boil, was this his so called boyfriend he was talking about?

"Okay, Elena, go sit at any of the empty seats."

After the girl got into one of the seats the lesson had already started. The teacher, Miss Lee, had sensed some tension between Elena and the two boys sitting by the far left corner. Miss Lee obviously was a huge shippers whenever the students knew or not. So when she saw the two boys, she knew she had to put them together.

-After Class-

Edric went up to his locker to get his stuff, when he was about to open his locker someone got his attention, Elena.

"Hey cutie, where's your boyfriend at?" Elena said with a slight smug tone.

"Oh, he's right here"  Edric says grabbing Hunter as he was the closest person next to him.

"Hey, what do you think your doing"  Hunter says whispering into Edric's ear. (KC IF YOU'RE READING THIS WHY IS EVERYONE'S EXCEPT ELENA'S NAME DOESN'T START WITH A CAPITAL LETTER 💀💀)

"Just play along okay, love?"  Edric says getting confident, too confident, while Hunter blushes, looking down at the floor.

"So that's him?"  Elena says looking at Hunter up and down, observing him.

"Yeah, I'm his boyfriend got a problem?"  Hunter says, playing along

"Nothing,  it's just that I wonder why Edric choose you" Elena spat walking away acting like she didn't care

"You're good at this you know love?” Edric says smirking at Hunter.

"You're getting too comfortable, I'm only doing this because you looked uncomfortable with her." He muttered.

But before Edric could reply, he realized there was a crowd forming around him and Hunter.

'Sh1t, how long have they been there?' Edric thought. Hunter on the other hand, his eyes were darting across the halls, he still wasn't used to this.

Everyone in the crowd or at their lockers nearby was whispering to one another.

"Are they dating?"

"They do look cute together"

"Him again, really? Why did Edric choose him?"

"Awww their so cute,"

Both the two males didn't know what to do, but luckily, Edric's younger sister came in,

"What is all this ruckus about? Shouldn't you all head to class?" She said without any emotion whatsoever.

His younger sister was the head of the student council, straight hair, straight A's, she lived up to her parents expectations, and she managed to beat the grades older than her.

After the crowd started to leave, Amity went up to her brother as with Hunter walking away and heading to class. The entire time, Edric had been holding the other's hand, now that he had left, Edric was now missing the warmth of his hand.

"So, you found another person to play with?"

"I'm not playing him, I just needed someone who'd help me get rid of Elena"

"And you choose him?"

"Well, he was the closest to me"

"Eh, alright, you're lucky you're my brother. Now go to class idiot"

"Bye Mittens"

"Don't call me that on campus"

Edric chuckled, Amity may look intimidating but she still has a heart. Though he had to talk to Hunter later on.
.
.
.
After one of their periods, Edric had spotted Hunter in the halls, he wanted to discuss something with him. He headed towards the blonde who was talking to a girl with dark skin and brown hair. Edric had recognized her as she was her younger sister's classmate.

Edric walked up to Hunter and grabbed him by the arm, Edric saw how Hunter was confused while his younger sister was just as confused as him.

"Hey, where the heck are you taking me?"  Hunter said getting angry at Edric, but Edric remained quiet, until they reached the rooftop where everything was quiet. As soon as Hunter was about to speak edric Interrupted him.

"Look I'm sorry about earlier, About bringing you onto that mess, okay?" Edric said,(THE AMOUNT OF EDITING I HAVE TO DO FOR HER PARTS IS IMMACULATE, But she's still slay at making these parts😍)

"Um it's okay, I guess..? But why did you even bring me here." Hunter said getting more  confused by the second.

"Look would you wanna be my fake boyfriend?" Edric spoke,

Hunter paused. He wasn't sure if he heard it right, "And why would I agree do that?"

"I'll give you money, 1000 a day. Plus I just need you to do it so Elena should get jealous and she'll leave me alone." Edric said now waiting for Hunter's answer.

The other took a while to respond, though a  thought he had come across was about it he could use the money for his college, and help his mother. But he didn't want to be the center of attention, he wasn't sure about that.

He sighed, "Fine..but don't get too comfortable"  Hunter said,

"I won't, love" The Blight said smiling playfully.

"I hate you." The blonde said, taking it seriously.

"and I love you too darling." Edric said playing with Hunter's hair.

While the other looked down blushing from the word ‘darling’

"Wait, were you the person who was playing with my hair during class?!" He stated randomly.

"Maybe?" The other chuckled.

"..."

Y'all, what do you guys think?
It sucks I know but I love it:D

Look, I know people has different ways of writing, so umm Kayce, I'm sorry for changing the parts bit:')

We have already discussed some of the plot, I wouldn't say it's turning out, 'Great' but I'm not saying it's bad. So um yeah 👍🏼

This chapter is short than the last so, I'm sorry:/ but this was how I've decided to make it because, I cannot continue it as the ideas will be for the next chapter.

But anyway,
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!