"Priya!! Where is my tea??" They heard Jaiveer calling his wife.
He walks into the garden looking for Priya but surprise to the sight. His daughter drench in water and his little granddaughter is completely covered in mud. She smile cutely at him and run toward him.

"Dadu, am I a monster?" she excitedly ask him, he look at her amusingly. He laugh at her as she wait for his answer blinking her wet lashes innocently.

"Of course you do look like a monster..., a very adorable monster," he told her and pull her chubby cheeks.

She giggle and hug his leg tightly. Anushka who was trying to wipe her face from her mother's saree laugh as Aaru made Jaiveer's white Kurta dirty from the mud by hugging him. Priya also chuckle as Jaiveer sigh defeated before hugging Aaruhi back.

"Now go and take bath before you catch cold," he sweetly said patting her head. She nodded looking up at him.

As she pull back her eyes wide as her gaze fell on the brown strain on his kurta.
"Oops!!" she exclaim cutely and try to wipe the strain making his kurta more dirty due to her dirty palms.
"It's not going," she sadly said look at her Dadu who smile at her,
"It's okay I will change it." he assure her seeing her sad face.

"Anu dear, take her with you and get her ready before you both catch cold," Anushka nodded and walk to them.

"Let get rid of this muddy monster. Let's goo!!" Aaruhi wiggle while giggling as Anushka tickle her sides. Then Anushka run inside laughing along with her.

"Our house felt so lively. Now it looks like a sweet home," Priya said staring at the direction where Anushka and Aaruhi disappeared.

"Hmm...and one more little member is going to come," Jaiveer said smiling at the thought of new addition to their family.

"Let me change my clothes till you prepare my tea," Jaiveer said

"No, let me change first...then I will prepare your tea," saying she hurriedly walk inside leaving Jaiveer with his jaw dropped in shock.

Shaking his head at her, he went to call Viraj who is handling his work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is it hurting too much?" Ashika shook her head as the doctor slight move her left hand.

"Hmm...don't move your shoulder just keep moving and stretching your fingers for blood circulation," She nodded and tried to press a stress ball.

"Good, ...just don't over do it. Everything else is fine, Mr. Agnihotri. We can discharge her tomorrow if you want," Arjun smile and nodded at doctor.

"But what about Baby?" he inquire.

"Well till now he is doing quite great and responding very well to the treatment. I don't think we need to keep him under special care anymore" he assured them.

Ashika smile in relief and thanks God for protecting her baby.

"I will let him stay with you today to see his response then only I could say anything," the doctor inform them.

Arjun nodded in understanding and thank him before he left them alone.

"He will be fine. Don't worry," Arjun said looking at Ashika who seems to be lost in her thought.

"Hmm!" she hummed giving him weak smile.

"Don't stress yourself..." he lovingly said kissing her head.
"...you want something to eat," he ask to which she shook her head and rest her back on the bed.

"I hate these medicines...I feel sleepy all the time due to them," she murmurs closing her eyes. Arjun chuckle hearing her whining and started massaging her hair to make her sleep.