24. Getting Baby Ready For Bed

Comenzar desde el principio

Without realising it, Ellie reached the front room. She had been so focused on what Sophie had said that hadn't noticed where she was. Her phone was left on the kitchen counter. But that would mean having to walk all the way through the front room. And more importantly, having to walk past the big glass doors that led onto their balcony.

But then, she thought back to what Sophie had pointed out. They did live up on the sixth floor, and there were no other tall buildings nearby that overlooked them. So that meant it was extremely unlikely that anyone would be able to see into their apartment. And that would mean it should be safe for her to walk through the room.

It felt strangely empowering to be walking naked past the open windows. Ellie strode purposefully across the room and into the kitchen. Then she picked up her phone, and walked confidently back across the front room to go back towards Sophie's bedroom.

When she got back there, she found Sophie was still on the bed, but now she had rolled over onto her stomach. Ellie's eyes were drawn to her butt, and so she just had to say something.

"You know, you've got a nice ass too," said Ellie.

Sophie was grinning as she rolled over. "Just shut up and order some food," she said.

Ellie stayed standing by the door looking at Sophie's butt while she scrolled through the contacts on her phone. When she got down to Dominos, she called them and ordered a large vegi supreme (hold the sweetcorn), and some cookies.

Once the food was ordered, she placed her phone on top of Sophie's dresser, then climbed back onto the bed. She laid on her side looking at Sophie, and gently stroked her hair.

Ellie was just getting comfortable when Sophie suddenly rolled over and sat up.

"Hey, I was thinking about something," said Sophie.

"What's that?"

"How would you feel about pretending to breastfeed me while I am being little?" Sophie asked.

Ellie blushed excitedly. She very much liked the sound of that idea. She just thought that she shouldn't sound too excited incase that made Sophie change her mind.

"Umm, yeah. I'd be okay with that," Ellie said, casually.

"Cool," said Sophie, then she thought about it for a moment. "I think I want to go little again now."

"Yeah, we could do that," said Ellie.

"Then I could eat dinner while I'm little and go to bed straight after."

"Yeah, okay," said Ellie.

"But there's one other thing I want you to do," said Sophie. "I want you to stay undressed for the rest of the evening."

"What? But there's the pizza being delivered soon. I have to get dressed before it arrives," said Ellie, with a touch of panic creeping into her voice.

"You can put your dressing gown on to answer the door," she said. "But you have to be naked the rest of the time."

"I'm not sure about that..." Ellie said.

"It'll be fun," said Sophie. "Go on, I dare you. You have to do it."

Ellie wasn't sure she liked that idea, but she felt like she had to agree with whatever Sophie wanted to keep her happy. If she said no, then maybe Sophie wouldn't want to keep playing the game anymore. And if walking around the apartment naked was what it took to keep the game going, then that was what she would have to do.

"I'll do it," she said, quietly.

"Okay, well give me some time alone now and I'll do the visualisation to make myself little," said Sophie.

While Ellie left the room and went to go to the toilet, Sophie laid back and settled down on the bed. She closed her eyes, and started to picture herself slowly walking down the staircase.

By the time Ellie got back from the bathroom, Sophie was in the little headspace. She could tell from the way Sophie was acting that it had worked. The way she was sitting, and the way she smiled, it was subtly different from her normal behaviour. It was the kind of thing Ellie would have missed before, but now she knew what to look for, it was obvious.

Ellie picked up a pull up, and then went to get a vest top from one of the drawers in Sophie's dresser. "Okay, let's get you ready for bed," she said.

Sophie laid back on the bed again, and let Ellie slip the pull up over her feet and up her legs. Once it was fully on, she sat Sophie up and put the vest over her head.

When Sophie was dressed, Ellie sat down next to her on the bed. She was just trying to think of what they could do next when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Pizza!" Sophie said.

Ellie squealed in alarm, then jumped up and ran to her bedroom to find her dressing gown.