Chapter One: Prologue

Start from the beginning

The man stepped back down from the pedestal.Right then something happened,as though it had to happen(It happens almost everyday though). 

A line of bright golden light shot from the right end of the ox brick and got attached to the pitcher brick.Similarly, line of bright golden light shot from one brick to another,ultimately making a square with the lines of light as the edges and the bricks as the points.And the wall inside the square had vanished to make a hole wide enough for an elephant to go through.Through the wall a meadow with long grass was visible. 

The man heaved a sigh of relief and quickly strode through the square hole out into the meadow.He turned back and saw the hole,still gleaming brightly.On the outside wall of the temple there were similar brick pieces. He swiftly moved the bricks in the previous order and the hole faded away. 

The man in the cloak turned frontward again.He was home now.He had crossed the doorway to Scypherburgh,the capital of Esoterico,and this was his home.Though people here mortally hated him but still this was his home.

This way Esoterico was hidden from the people outside Esoterico.

Anyway,though the man was home now, he wasn’t happy at all. He carelessly looked around. Nobody here. Quickly he put off his cloak and threw it aside,finally revealing himself though none was watching. 

The man was no human being.He was a Scypher. He was a scypher with silvery sallow skin, beady yellow eyes and white teeth,bright purple shoulder-length hair,a crooked nose,a harsh voice and several lines on his face. He had one scar on his forehead and one on his cheek. He wore a ludicrously looking suit in black and crimson.At the center of the suit there shone a glowing little eyeball, and he didn’t know whose eye it was.His face was filled with anger and hatred. 

He had to get the nine relics within that day,but neither he nor his men could get even one of those. Surely the Seven Sorcerers got all of them. Now he has to reach his men as fast as he can and then flee temporarily so that they can plan a way to attack and finish them forever. 

He swiftly muttered a few words while he slowly levitated a few feet above the ground. After he had finished chanting his words he sped up in the sky and disappeared in the endless clouds and stars in the night sky.He had to get to Aracounis as fast as possible and no other way was as fast as flight. 

At this hour everybody was asleep and the city was remarkably quiet. 

However, Aracounis was situated on the west side of Scypherburgh.This rainforest though looked normal while everyone was asleep including the animals and trees. Nothing unusual (to the normal folk like us) was visible in the forest except trees with glowing flowers, glimmering fruits and glittering leaves. The trees, anyway, didn’t share the same color.

But in the morning, Aracounis is almost the busiest place in the whole of Scypherburgh. The clattering and chattering of birds,some of which had sharp teeth similar to dragons,some possessed talons similar to horseshoes. The animals didn’t stay quiet also,if you went there you could notice a winged puma chasing a poor little river rabbit,or a couple of underground raccoons quarreling over their personal issues. They all possess their own language. The trees can talk too and they don't seem to have any intention of staying quiet. They don’t have any language so they learn the languages of Scyphers and animals. Some of them are conceited and idle away giving advice not caring if anybody wants them or not. Some of them are kind and calm,and usually old aged.The sounds from all of them makes the forest literally a busy marketplace. 

At this hour, Aracounis was quiet too. Except a pair of birds with color changing tails—

Bird 1:clat clatter clang clee..(Look darling, it’s not my fault..)