"I have made my decision ge... That child... I decided to help him." Hua Cheng replied resolutely. His heart stammered at the sight of Xie Lian's relieved smile. Xie Lian, "My worry is nothing to think about. My San Lang has chosen even before I ask him. My good and kind San Lang. This may be a poor imitation from Wangji, but... San Lang... Take care and... Return to me."

Hua Cheng smiled and was about to roll the dice, however, he paused with a warm embrace from the back.

"San Lang... If I ever die... you know the reason why."

"I won't die..." Hua Cheng replied resolutely and held Xie Lian's hands in his. He loosen the said arms and turned around, embracing Xie Lian, and whispered, "the moment I die, I would make sure to die by your side... I... In this fight Your Highness, promise to return by your side..."

"You're always by my side..." They shared one more moment before they paved their way back to the heavens. Hand in hand, both god and the ghost made one final promise.

[Luo Binghe's POV]

"So? What do you need me here for?" Luo Binghe's raised an eyebrow at Wei Wuxian. When he was sulking somewhere in Lotus Pier, the madman suddenly pulled him into the transportation array and dragged him along somewhere. He stared at the gold huge buddha and threw a menacing look at the giggling madman.

"I need some help... I need to raise at least some powerful corpses."

"Why?"

"Well, it's better safe than sorry. By the looks of our enemies, we wouldn't be able to handle them one on one, so I made this decision of raising some powerful corpses." Wei Wuxian explained his point. Luo Binghe nodded and asked, "so what do you want me here for?"

"You're powerful He-Xiong so if ever they went berserk please fend them off until I successfully woke their consciousness." The way Wei Wuxian stated them made Luo Binghe give a disgruntled expression.

"Now you made me your lackey... A good way you had there." He mocked but he readied himself, "anytime you're ready."

"As expected of my He-Xiong! Then... Let's run amok!" Well, it's a good thing for Luo Binghe to witness Wei Wuxian's prowess. He wasn't able to check on his power that day on the burning mountain. He just saw him inflicting a light blow on the man called Wen Rouhan. So sitting on the front row doesn't sound so bad.

Wei Wuxian enclosed his palms together. His eyes were red and resentful energy burst all over. His attention was directed to the broken buddha, two corpses alive and moving. One wearing gold and one in earth green. If he was correct, he could see a small metallic thing floating. He was taken aback by the shrill sound of the flute and the large red array that filled the entire floor. Feral growls echo along with the frantic cries and screams. Taking the Xin Mo sword out of its scabbard, he parried attacks against the earth-green corpse.

The blow was heavy and feral. He could his blood boiling in delight. He should have known that mortals also had this brutally muscled power shit. He then noticed the black thing flying to Wei Wuxian. The red tints of resentful energy turn green. Ominous, and dangerous, Wei Wuxian was truly a madman!

Deciding to assist, Luo Binghe summoned demonic energy and amplified Wei Wuxian's resentful energy. In no less than a minute, a huge ray of light blinded them and the next thing he sees were corpses moving and with consciousness.

"As expected of He-Xiong!" Yeah right...

"To think I'd be a feral ghost like that Wen Dog." The earth-green corpse grimaced, "so? Why did you have to bring us back to life?"

"This is only temporary, Sect Leader Nie. Ah... Former Sect Leader Nie." Wei Wuxian saluted, "I need your strength... Will Sect Leader Nie assist this lowly cultivator?"