Good talk

"So do you understand how they connect and the different chains they make? "The azure male was hoping for a negative answer to continue on his gazing to the females ponder face. enjoying the close proximity between them and the occasional pointing out of valuable info.

"Yeah, the thermoset is a bit hard to understand but I think I get the gist of it" she said, locking eyes with the male that had been scooting closer and closer to her, now almost breathing on her. She moved herself in the other direction only to bump into the redhead that 'refused to watch such ideocracy in front of his eyes' and 'Doubt that he can tutor you better' to save his pride.

"Hopefully you getting 'the gist' of prolusions will be enough to save you from falling... maybe even get a B+" The crimson haired male said, making sure to add in the last comment in hopes of getting some semblance of a reaction from the female.

"Yeah" For what felt like the millionth time only moving her eyes toward him and quickly returning them back to the notebook that was filled with a variety of coronets that made up a handful of polymers.

The scarlet male was now tipping over with irritation at the lack of any response for the past thirty minutes, starting to even make an indent in the plastic bench, as his eyes tried to burn a hole in her. 'Wow... And here I thought he would have seen right through it!' She thought while surprised that her plan of ignoring him succeeded. 'I guess all assholes hate being ignored'. She thought about how he reminded her of another redheaded 'total douche'. As she focused back on her work, she heard another voice this time coming behind her.

"Hey, do your parents make you do any after school activities as well?" The raven that held on to her workbook questioned. Before she could even give her answer the male alongside him gave his opinion on the prospect of such a thing "OH GOD. I would be dead by then I mean 'stock marketing trends', 'The business plan and where you fit' and all of this accounting stuff, if this is what they give you then...UGH" His face contorting into one of appall while gagging out his tongue to reinforce his feelings. 

"Haha, well they call it a 'punishment' for a reason" (Y/n) faced Roy, finding all of his exaggerated actions entertaining before glancing at Ren. "And yeah, extra business class they really want me to take over the company...and I don't really have a reason to say 'no'" (Y/n) recalled her parent's paycheck that had many zeros that followed the one.

"Umm... actually what did you do?'' She heard her original tutor question, making her go into a slight panic and weigh her options. She could try and answer and run the risk of the whole school being aware of her sex life. Or let their minds wonder and take the risk of them thinking of something worse. 'Oh god What do I say here?  At least have of my time with them needed some level of contexts or it sound like something a crackhead would think of. They could also think of anything, though it could be better?' As her anxiety ran wild, she dictated to say a half-truth.

"Oh... well I had a pretty crazy friend and kinda just let myself go with the flow" (Y/n) eyes darted in every direction except the cobalt eyes in shame for pushing her first friend since she was 11 under the bus and hoped her vague answer to satisfy his, now there's, curiosity.

"Come on! Whatever that you and she did properly wasn't as bad as what I've done" Roy insisted, now determined to know what skeletons she was hiding inside her closet. And the rest followed suit, cracking her barrier.

Her mind raked around for a misadventure she had that didn't sound like it came from a fantasy book "...Well... I did have-" Before she could completely give into the peer pressure she was now put under, she heard her concerned human alarm call out to her. "OI!! (Y/N)!",