Aggressive Behavior

Start from the beginning

"Your intentions are written on you," Adrien said.

"Well, I'm going to enjoy seeing him pass away by the cataclysm," Cat Blanc said.

"Do you hear something?" Adrien heard a faint argument downstairs.

"I hear it and it's time you let me take control. I don't want you to go through trauma. You won't remember" Blanc possessed him again, shifting Adrien's eyes to feline blue and his blond hair white.

He teleports near the closed office door to hear what Gabriel and Nathalie are arguing about.

"You made Time Streamer bring a powerful Akuma into this timeline?! Are you insane?!" Nathalie can't believe Gabriel would do something insane that almost got them killed and the monster is now possessing Adrien.

"I had no other option and thought Blanc would defeat Ladybug and Cat Noir! I had no idea he would turn on me!" Gabriel argued back.

"You put Adrien in danger because of your obsession and madness! I told you to accept Emilie's fate and now you are dying too! I had to look after Adrien because you don't!" Nathalie argued with him.

"Everything I do is for Adrien's happiness!" Gabriel lied.

"No, Adrien is building his own happiness with the girl he loves and you tried to have her get killed by akumas! Adrien is not some prize to be won nor a puppet! If Adrien knew who you really are, he would never forgive you! EVER!!" Nathalie yelled.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Gabriel raised his hand to slap her but Blanc had enough, he ran in and caught his wrist.

"Get away from her!" Blanc hissed.

"Blanc! It's you again!" Gabriel noticed Adrien's hair and eyes.

"Yes! You're an irredeemable monster, Gabriel!" Blanc yelled.

"Adrien!" Nathalie did not want him to kill his father.

"I'm not gonna kill him but I can do this!" Blanc rolled up his father's sleeve and bites the cataclysm arm with his fangs.

"YAAAAAARGH!!!" Gabriel screamed in pain.

Then he kicked him against the portrait of his mother, "I always knew that the cataclysm can turn blood into black" Blanc laughed as he had black blood on his mouth.

Gabriel got up clutching his arm, never realizing that the cataclysm can turn human red blood into black.

"Your days of terror are ending!" Blanc approached him and kneeled down, "I don't know why you want to bring your wife back but I know she won't forgive you either! She would choose Adrien over you! Do you want me to have Adrien see who you really are?!" Blanc warned him.

"He can't know I'm Monarch!" Gabriel said.

"Then I suggest you stop ruining his life! Just like you did with mine!" Blanc unsheathed his claws.

And with a swift strike he slashed Gabriel's face, "Adrien deserves better than you! Do that again and I won't show mercy!" Blanc made the lights flicker.

"Agh! Alright!" Gabriel groaned.

"And I know you're lying about doing this for Adrien's happiness because you're only doing this for yourself and trying to take advantage of your son's life!" Blanc said and leaves the office, "Make sure he doesn't try to kill Adrien's love" He said to Nathalie.

"Got it, Blanc" Nathalie said.

-

The next day, everyone in school noticed that Adrien has been acting strange like a whole different person. Even Marinette herself has noticed it too.

"Hello Marinette" He walks up to her.

"Ummm..... Hi, Adrien" Marinette tried to hide her fear.

Adrien held her hand and walked with her to class. Blanc can sense she's afraid and he loved it.

"What is it, Marinette?" He asked.

"Nothing, just the new you" She spoke out.

"What? That I look badass?" Adrien grinned.

"Yeah, that and that wolf shirt," Marinette said.

"I'm a very wild wolf" Adrien teased.

"Yeah, clearly" Marinette got to her seat.

"And I love howling at the moon," Adrien said seductively.

"Mmmhmm" Marinette nodded.

"By the way, I heard that Chloe had a strange nightmare," Adrien said.

"She had?" Marinette asked.

"Yes and she's sleep-deprived now" Adrien added.

Marinette guessed that it's Cat Blanc teaching Chloe a lesson or so. Even if Marinette did want Chloe to be punished for making everyone's lives miserable but not like this. But for now, she had to play along as the rest of the class came in.

After class was over, Lila liked the new look of Adrien and she tried to get close to him so she can have him all to herself. The only problem is that Adrien knows she's a manipulative liar and that he's no longer friends with her for what she did to Marinette was not okay.

"Oh, Adrien. You're looking good" She approached him.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Your deception no longer works on me, after what you have done to my princess" Adrien coldly replied.

"You think I would be that cruel? She started it first" Lila making another manipulative lie.

"I smell a liar when I see one" Adrien replied.

"Marinette is the liar!" Lila glared at him but received a slap from him.

"ENOUGH!!!" Adrien's voice went cold and dark.

"Ow!" Lila rubbed the spot he slapped her.

"Don't come near me or my princess again!" Adrien snarled.

"Damn you, Adrien! You will pay for this!" Lila got up.

Blanc took control of Adrien again, "And how are you gonna do that? By lying? No one is gonna believe a bitch like you"

"What the hell?" Lila noticed that his eyes were feline blue.

"What's wrong? Scared?" Cat Blanc grinned.

The lights flickered and it made Lila even more petrified than what she was seeing.

Blanc just laughed at her reaction, "I'm very dangerous and you better stay out of the way" Blanc purred evilly.

Lila ran off frightened.