"Take a deep breath, Neteyam, and relax. " Leyra said to him as she put her hand on his chest as she always does while looking in his yellow eyes.

"I'm kind of nervous. What if it feels different connecting to Eywa here than in the forest?" He murmured as he put his hand on her heart to feel her heartbeat. It calmed him down.

"It won't feel different. Eywa is connected to every living creature and plant on Pandora. You'll feel her like you did in the forest." She reassured and gave him a small smile. He nodded and took her hand as they swam down to the tree together.

The other were already at the tree, about to connect their queue to the tree. Neteyam and Leyra arrived beside Kiri and looked at each other. Leyra motioned to him that he should connect is queue to a branch from the tree and did the same to Kiri. She watched as the two oldest Sully siblings connected their queue to Eywa as she held Neteyam's right hand. She turned to the tree when their eyes had closed.

She moved her braid in front of her and connected her queue to the purple glowing tree. She slowly closed her eyes as she felt Neteyam's large hand around hers.

She opened her eyes as she felt herself being in a huge crowd of her own clan, shouting warrior cries with their leader and his wife in the middle. Leyra didn't understood what was going on but the atmosphere was like they would start going into a war. She noticed the forest family standing in the middle of the crowd. Jake Sully tried to talk the Olo'eyktan out of going into war but his words were blurred to Leyra but the whole thing made her uncomfortable.

Suddenly Jake Sully moved and stood up on the higher ground and held something red high into the sky and the chattering among her clan stopped as they looked at him curious with slight fear in their posture.

"Tell them, if they hit by one of these. They are marked for death." Leyra gasped at his words as they were the only one that she could understand. She didn't knew what he meant with them or who attacked them.

Her surroundings suddenly changed as everything blurred around her. She looked around and she was on a large ship, observing everyone. She saw a blue figures tied to a railing a few feet from her. "Lo'ak." She breathed but no-one could hear her. She noticed humans running around on the ship. She was on a demon ship. They were at war.

Neteyam approached his brother, saving him and the others but the two brothers together went further into the ship. Leyra followed them quickly. They were saving some kind of human boy that was close to her age. But she couldn't understand why they would save a demon.

She found herself on a small island as the scene changed again around her. She saw the large ship in the background burning to ashes as she slowly looked around her. The Sully family was gathered around a body on the floor.

Her heart almost stopped as she noticed the blue skin and the dark stripes on the body of the person laying in the dirt. She frowned and approached the group of people. Their faces were strained with tears and Jake Sully's face was unreadable but the shock in his eyes were prominent. Lo'ak held on to the arm of the person.

"No..." Leyra whispered as she saw who the person on the floor was. She dropped to her knees beside him and her heart broke at the sight. She put her hand on his chest were the blood was leaking out of the wound but she couldn't feel his heartbeat.

"Neteyam!" She screamed as the tears ran down her cheeks.

Leyra's eyes snapped open and she quickly disconnected her queue from the tree. She choked on her sobs as bubbles came out of her nose and disappeared above her. Her tears mixed with the water around her while he looked to the side were Neteyam was with his eyes still closed. The loss of air only made the situation worse as she felt like she drowned.

All of a sudden waves started on her left were Kiri was. She turned her head and saw Kiri shaking and twitching uncontrollably while she was connected to the tree. Her eyes widen in shock as she reached to Kiri's queue and disconnected her. The tree suddenly lost its glowing and it went dark.

She got hold of her shoulders but she didn't knew what was happening to Kiri as she lost the air out of her lungs. She looked around and found Tsireya swimming towards them with a worried look on her face.

Tsireya disconnected Neteyam's queue as his eyes snapped open immediately. He turned to the three girls at the sudden disconnection and he looked shocked at his sister. He grabbed her arms and brought her to the surface with the help of the others. Rotxo and Tuk quickly followed them. They were all panicking, not knowing what to do in this kind of situation.

"Come on!"  Neteyam shouted to the others and swam to their ilus above the surface.

"Kiri!" Tuk exclaimed worried for her sister as her body stopped shaking abruptly and her body remained numb in Neteyam's arms. The panic among the group started rising as Kiri's chest didn't rise.

"Whats wrong?" Tuk asked her older brother as he moved Kiri on his ilu and he sat behind her.

"What is it?" Leyra asked while she steadied Kiri's body in front of Neteyam. The tears were rising in her eyes again because Kiri wasn't moving and its never a good sign. Tsireya clenched to Rotxo as she couldn't move or speak because of the shock that her love didn't breathe.

"It is a seizure." Neteyam answered quickly as he pinched Kiri's nose and blew air into her mouth. Leyra moved Kiri's hair from her face and put her hand in the middle of her chest. She put pressure on a certain point while Neteyam continued transfarring air into her lungs. "Come one, sister." He silently begs.

"Is she breathing?" Rotxo asked concerned while he watched both Na'vi trying to save Kiri.

"Is she breathing?" Tuk also asked as she clenched at Leyra's waist crying.

Neteyam blew air into her mouth one last time as Kiri let out a breath. Her lungs were working again but she was still unconscious.

"Bring her to the village!" Leyra quickly said and moved away from the siblings on the ilu. Neteyam adjusted Kiri in his arms as he held on to the ilu and moved forward.

"We're coming after you." Leyra added as she pulled Tuk on her ilu and sat behind her. Holding the young Na'vi close to herself she quickly followed Neteyam, so did the other two.

Leyra watched from the side as a helicopter landed on the open place were the Sully's once arrived. Some of the members of her clan watched the machine closely with curiosity. Jake and Neteyam held the Metkayina's back so their friends could land safely and no-one got hurt by the approaching machine.

An Avatar and a human scientist came out of the helicopter, carrying technologies she never saw before but she found the human more interesting as she moved closer to them but not close enough they would notice her. This human looked very weak and small compared to herself.

Neteyam noticed her in the crowd since she arrived and had to look at her every few minutes but she purposely avoided his eyes as she couldn't forget what Eywa had shown her. She didn't knew if it was the future she saw or if Eywa only played with Leyra's feelings for Neteyam. Or it will be Leyra's purpose to save Neteyam in the future. The confusion was written in her face as she looked at Neteyam for a second.

He helped the arrived people with the technologies and walked them with his father to their Marui where Kiri had been unconscious for hours. Leyra didn't want to interrupt them so she went to the Marui of the clan leaders.

✺ ┅*❋ ❋*┅ ✺

[art by me]

[art by me]