we give and take a little more (we give and take a little more)

Start from the beginning

"And so, Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki have moved up to make sixteen!" Midnight announced. "This is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!"

The empty slots filled with names and the crowd went wild.

'Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima,' the announcement echoed.

"Again? This is too redundant!" Both boys exclaimed. [Name] giggles at the fact they both said it at the same time too. Both boys act so similar.

'Ashido vs Hatsume,' 'Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu,' the matchups unfolded, each promising an intense clash of abilities.... well the second match.

"I'll give it my all," Tokoyami said.

"Th-that's what I want!" Momo stutters as she looks nervous about the fight.

'Shinso vs Midoriya'

"...Who is Shinso??" Midoriya didn't know anyone with that name. It is possible they are from the support, management, or general course.

'Todoroki vs Sero'

'Bakugou vs Uraraka'

Bakugo cannot seem to remember who Uraraka is. The said girl looked offended when he asked out loud who she was.

'Kaminari vs Shiozaki'

'lida vs [Last Name]'

The anticipation peaked as [Name] recognized their own impending battle against Iida. "I hope you give me a good fight, Iida-san," They grinned, receiving a nod and a pushed-up pair of glasses in response saying, "same to you, [Last Name]-san."

With Midnight calling for a momentary interlude, [Name] groaned as they waited with classmates, their eagerness to face Iida evident. Cementoss worked diligently on the stage, prompting [Name] to whine while clinging to Jirou.

"You are the only one who wants to fight [Last Name]," Shoji remarked.

"No way!" [Name] retorted, turning to Bakugo for support.

Bakugo, with a smirk, declared, "I can't wait to destroy you, extras," leaving [Name] to showcase a 'told-you-so' expression to Shoji.

-----------------

"Get those foam fingers in the air, everybody! It is almost time for the last round! But before that: We have some good news for everybody who didn't make the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super-fun side games that everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!" Present Mic's energetic voice echoed through the stadium, the camera panning to showcase the imported cheerleaders. However, the cameraman, in a moment of shock, ended up pointing at the Class 1-A females who were wearing cheerleader uniforms.

Surrounded by waving pom-poms, [Name] found themselves in a surprising situation. They were wearing a cheerleader outfit personally designed by Yaoyorozu, tweaked to match their own style. [Name] couldn't believe they had agreed to this, but their classmates' persistent requests had swayed them.

"Hold up," Present Mic exclaimed, taking in the unexpected scene.

Aizawa-sensei, standing with his usual air of disinterest, let out a long-suffering sigh. "What are those kids doing?"

[Name] awkwardly chuckled as they observed their classmates, who wore somber expressions while dressed in cheerleader uniforms (although [Name]'s had been altered to their preferences). They half-heartedly waved their pom-poms, drawing cheers from the crowd. Apparently, [Name] is becoming the crowd's fan favorite.

Mineta and Denki, sporting mischievous grins, celebrated their triumphant scheme. They had persuaded the girls, [Name] included (with Kaminari convincing Mineta to go along with it), to wear the uniforms by falsely claiming Aizawa-sensei's request.