New Beginning

Sunghoon's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was about to look around when I felt arms squeezing me. I looked down and saw...

Sunoo? 

I rubbed my eyes and saw Sakura.

Wait..what? Why'd I see Sunoo?

That boy has been stuck in my head ever since yesterday. But..why?

Sakura started moving and I slightly flinched. She got up and smiled at me.

"Good morning baby! How'd you sleep?" she asked me "I slept okay, what about you?" I said while sitting up and scanning the room, looking for my clothes. "I slept good! What are you looking for? Whatever it is, forget about it~ I wanna show you something." She said while getting in my lap. I wanted to push her off but I couldn't bring myself to do it. She then started kissing me and touching me. I grabbed her hands and pushed her off of me. 

"Sakura, I have to go." I got up and picked up my clothes. Sakura rolled her eyes and got up as well. "You're so boring." she mumbled as she looked for her phone. As I was getting dressed, I see her looking at her phone and biting her bottom lip in a flirtatious way before looking back up at me. I looked away but I was able to see her. She looked up at me again and quickly snapped 3 photos of her body. 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed before putting on my shoes and leaving her in her room. I went downstairs and went home. I didn't feel like going to school, so I decided to just lay down in bed and go on my phone. I was scrolling on instagram and stopped to vibe to a song. 

"And now begin, begin, begin, begin with that blast. Let me take you, take you, take you, take you, take you there." 

(Begin by Yoojung>>>>) 

I scrolled down to see a post from Sunoo.

@Mintchocochip  Sometimes, I wish the world would come to an end or someone helps me escape this deep hole I dug myself into

@Mintchocochip  Sometimes, I wish the world would come to an end or someone helps me escape this deep hole I dug myself into. Someone, please...

Liked by - @Sunoolover3, @Wonniescookies, @Wonnie , and 567 others

Comments are turned off

------------------------ 

3rd person POV

Sunoo woke up in a room that appears to be a hotel room. He was too tired to move so he just closed his eyes and hoped this was just some odd dream. Sirens could be heard outside, as if a car chase was happening outside. He opened his eyes and walked over to a huge window. Now, Sunoo was curious as to where he was at right now. He looked at the window and saw a beautiful night sky. Buildings were lit up and it all looked like it was noon. 

This didn't look like Seoul anymore

This didn't look like Seoul anymore. He was confused until he heard a door opening behind him. This startled him as it caught him off guard. He turned around and saw an unfamiliar figure at the door, staring back at him. He had red hair, a white shirt with a striped blue vest on, and he had his hair in a ponytail. 

Sunoo got scared and held his hands close to his chest

Sunoo got scared and held his hands close to his chest. He tried to speak, but when he did, nothing came out. He decided to let the stranger say the first word and he'd stay silent. After a good 30 minutes of just staring, Sunoo was sure he wasn't going to say shit until he asked. So he said the first thing on his mind. Bad idea.

"Shit, you're hot." he covered his mouth after realizing what he said. The stranger just laughed and said " Thank you, I would say the same about you, but you're more on the cute side." He winked and smiled before laughing at Sunoos reaction. Sunoo rolled his eyes and gave him a side eye. 

--------------------

Ight, don't get mad at me please. I was busy dealing with shit irl and kinda got writers block. I'm sorry. *folds in half* I should stop doing that honestly but idgaf. This mainly consists of photos and shit soooooooooooooo yeah. But I'm back :D

Where do you think Sunoo is? 🤔

I'mma go now, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. BYEEEEEE HAVE A GREAT DAY <3333333333