New Friend And Old Friend

3rd Person POV

"I swear I didn't mess up your order this time, so just take it! " said Sunoo. Sakura and her little group keep making Sunoo go back and forth from their table to the kitchen.

"Hmm, not enough ice, go add more. " said Sakura. At this point, Sunoo was about to add a roach in her drink, just to make sure she never comes back. Sunoo heard a bell ring. He turned around and went to where the bell rung. "Is it ok for me to take this to go? " said a very pretty girl. 'I can tell she goes to my school because of the uniform she's wearing. ' Sunoo thought to himself. 'But I've never really seen her around. ' he added. "Of course! Let me go get you a container." Sunoo walked to the back and came out with a 'To Go' container.
The girl thanked him and started packing up her stuff and food. "If you don't mind me asking,-" she looked up. "-do you perhaps go to the college just around the corner? " asked the male. She nodded. "I'm new to the college abs I've seen you around. Your in my Science class. I sit behind you! " she said. Sunoo looked confused. If they were in the same science class together, then why is it just now that's he's seen her face? "Your Sunoo, right? I'm Yeojin!. " She said. "It's nice to meet you Yeojin! Yes, I am Sunoo. " said the black haired male while smiling. She smiled back at the male before speaking. "Do you maybe have snap-"she got interrupted. " YEOJIN! LET'S GO, WE DON'T WANT TO BE LATE! " said another girl. "Sorry, but I have to go. My sister and I are going somewhere. Bye! It was nice talking to you! " Yeojin then left after that.

Sunoo made his way to the counter when Jungwon and Jay both left the Employees only bathroom. Sunoo's jaw dropped. Both had their had messed up and Jungwon was covering his neck. Sunoo dragged Jungwon to the back. "Let me see your neck, it's bleeding. " Jungwon took his hand off of his neck and revealed bite marks all over is neck, with hickies on his collarbone. One of the bite marks were bleeding. 'I'm guessing Jay bit him too hard' Sunoo thought. " Damn! Did Jay go all "Dracula" on you or something? " Jungwon laughed at his hyungs comment. "No, he just bit to hard. " the younger responded with. " Anyways, are you guys dating???" asked the older. Jungwon looked down with a frown. "You see..." the younger started. (An: A lil Dhar Mann moment here)

Flashback - 

Jungwon's POV - 

Jungwon noticed how Jay was taking a long time on his phone. Jungwon was slowly craving his attention from the older. "Jay, what's taking so long?" asked the younger but the older just kept typing on his phone.  "Sorry won, I have to go." Said the older.  "W-what? Jay, what do you mean?" Jungwon asked. "Sunghoon is texting me, we're leaving . Oh and please, don't tell anyone about this. I don't want people knowing i'm gay, Its best if we just distance ourselves from each other."  The older said.

Is this some kind of sick joke? Does he think its funny to toy with me?

"What? What the fuck do you mean "Its best is we distance ourselves from each other"? Do you not like me? Did I do something wrong?" asked the younger confused. " I know its all so sudden but I have to go, bye Wonwon, I'll see you around." said the older.

(Im writing this school rn so I couldn't add more, sorry. Hope you enjoyed!)