Flashback

Sunoo's POV

I remember what happened the last time I got in a fight clearly, as if it was yesterday...

*insert Spongebob narrator voice*

*Flashback*

I was in middle school when this all happened. I had always known that I had liked boys, but if my father found out, he'd kill me. The only person who knew was Taehyun. And I had a crush a boy named Minjin. Minjin was that one pretty boy of the class who was smart, kind, generous, and handsome.

An: Just saying now, Minjin is not my type but to normal girls, he's all they dream about. All I need is Riki Nishimura and I'm out! Bye bishes! ✌

LIKE YOU CAN NOT LOOK AT THAT WITHOUT GETTING BUTTUH FLIES IF YOUR STOMACH! sorry I'm getting off track here. Anyways continuing!

There was this one girl, her name was Sakura Saiko. And she also had a crush on him.

An:AND YES IN CASE YOUR WONDERING, SAKURA SAIKO IS THE SAME SAKURA FROM LAST CHAPTER!

She would always touch him. Like if she was dating him. But I didn't understand because she was dating Seungmin. One day I was walking to class with Seungmin, when we heard two voices. A girl voice and a boy voice. We peeked the corner to find Sakura and Minjin. She was all over him, like a lost puppy. Speaking of puppies, I turned to look at Seungmin and he had tears in his eyes. Seungmin is a good friend of mine so I wasn't gonna stand around and watch him get hurt. So I did the most reasonable thing to do.

Beat
The
Absolute
Shit
Out
Of
Her

Aka. Btasooh for short

I turned the corner and pounced on her like a fox. And when I say that I snatched the wig off of her hair, I mean it! She was wearing a wig to hide her short blonde hair. Minjin pulled me away from her. My heart was beating so fast while I was in his arms.

"It's not worth it Sunoo. "

He said to me. I nodded and turned around to see SEUNGMIN HELPING THE BITCH!

Teachers showed up and took me to the the office. I got suspended for a month.

When my dad found out, he was not happy about it.

An:I won't get into details but yeah poor baby Sunoo got beat but his horrible dad. Mr. Kim reminds me of Endeavor from MHA.

*Insert Spongebob narrator voice*

*End of flashback*

"Damn! She even got her weave snatched and EVERYTHING! "

We all laughed at Jungwon's comment.

"But still are you gonna let go about the fact that she dragged you to the floor!? " asked Niki.

"Yeah because if I were you, I would not let that slide. " Said Jungwon
"But that's just me though! " he added raising both of his hands.

Taehyun was gasping for air while we were all dying of laughter.

"Omg that was so funny, I forgot to laugh. " Sakura said out of nowhere.

"Bitch really thought she ate that. "
Said Beomgyu as her face got red.

"Sakura who? It's Tomato now! "
Added Huening Kai.

"Damn Sakura! Personally I will not let that slide, but that's just me though. " Jungwon said.

"Damn my girl getting violated by gay fucks! "

We all turned at who said that to see SEUNGMIN.

Tw:slurs

"M-min... " I stuttered.

"Don't talk to me you faggot. I can't believe I let you touch my baby in middle school. "

Jungwon choked on air.

"Baby?!" He said once he stopped choking.

"That bitch is the fucking devil in the body of a bitch! " Taehyun says.

An: I love the fact how the Maknaes are just chilling being their innocent selves. But Jungwon though! I love his humor in this chapter.

"Hey faggots."

"JUNNIE HYUNG?!?! "
We all exclaimed.

An: it's currently 9:36 am meaning that I should be asleep by now but I'm writing a ff. I feel like Sakura and Sunoo should throw hands. Let me know if you want to see that.

Fight between Sakura and Sunoo?

Anyways I'm going to watch business proposal so BYE GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/NIGHT!

word count:695 words