.51

(HEADS UP LONG CHAPTER)

It was an orangey yellow flower, it was beautiful, Tsw'ue then walked back to the other, he put the flower behind  Neteyam's ear "it looks even more beautiful now that's it on you" Neteyam smiled when he said that "that's the first time I genuinely saw you smile after the incident" Tsw'ue smiled too.

The two sat down and talked, it was already dark out as their skin began to glow " Have you ever ridden an Ikran before?" Tsw'ue told him no, Neteyam rose from where he was sitting, grabbing Tsw'ue hand and leading his Ikran.

He introduced his Ikran to Tsw'ue, " he's beautiful" "it's a girl" Neteyam laughed as he pet his Ikran, he then bonded with it and got On top of her "Don't be shy she doesn't bite" Tsw'ue felt slight fear but got on the Ikran anyways.

Before Tsw'ue knew it he was in the air, he held on tightly "You already scared?" "Yes!" Neteyam laughed, as Tsw'ue grabbed onto him even more "don't worry she won't drop you!" As they went on the ground Tsw'ue never felt so relieved before.

"Oh come on the air isn't that bad" "that's because you're used to it I'm not" they walked back to the village "I should take you to see my skimwing" " you have one" the older twin rolled his eyes "of course! I'm  considered an adult so they gave me one, and you will have one too soon for your birthday?"

Neteyam looked down as he realized he'd be soon an adult " time flies.." Tsw'ue patted his back "Scary I know after you become an adult all these responsibilities come at you at once...like choosing a mate" Neteyam looked at tsw'ue " A mate? Now?" " Yeah Sully a mate, you don't have to choose right now"

they stopped walking and faced each other "Have you chosen a mate yet?" Neteyam asked curiously "Have you?" Neteyam nodded his head yes "Until he died"

The two stood in silence, "Why did you kiss him?" Tsw'ue eyes widen when he realized what Neteyam was talking about "I-I don't know" "Yes, you do there's always a reason" he walked closer to Tsw'ue " I apologize Neteyam, I didn't mean to your relationship with him" "I forgive you but that doesn't change the fact how you ruined it completely...I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye correctly" tears started forming in his eyes. Tsw'ue felt guilty it WAS his fault if he didn't do what he did, things would've been different.

Neteyam rested his head on tsw'ue shoulder, Tsw'ue pulled him into a hug, and neteyams cries were soft "you miss him don't you?" Neteyam took his head off of Tsw'ue "A lot..everyone's telling me to forget but how could I? I felt like I failed myself in every way.." Tsw'ue caressed Neteyams cheek as Neteyam vented to him about his feelings.

Tsw'ue pulled Neteyam closer, lifting neteyams chin a little causing their faces to touch. They stared at each other, and a second later their lips are touching. The sound of the waves crashing against the small wall that blocks flood filled up the air.

When Neteyam realized what was happening he pushed Tsw'ue away, "What's wrong?" Neteyam touched his lips "No..." his heart began to beat faster "Stay away from me" he walked away in shock, kissing Tsw'ue made him feel like he backstabbed Ma'yan.

Tsw'ue shouted neteyams name but he kept walking, his heart was racing 'Never Love Another Again' he repeated in his mind, he walked into the tent he and Ma'yan first confessed their love. He sat down where he sat before.

"Neteyam" Tsw'ue followed Neteyam to the tent "Get away!" "Oh come on, Sully don't be like that" "I said get away! Leave me alone" He got up, and Tsw'ue walked closer to him, Neteyam had no choice but to pull out his knife and pointed it at his chest.

"I will do it if you don't back off!" "You wouldn't hurt me" Tsw'ue smiled and that pushed Neteyam over the edge so he put his knife back and took out his bow set his arrow straight at Tsw'ue "Test me" Tsw'ue closer, "You know why I'm not scared? It's because of the way you're pointing that at me...I know your not stupid team if you'd released that arrow it would miss me"

Tsw'ue was right, If he did release that arrow it would miss him. "Release it" Neteyam did just that, the arrow hit the tent wall "See?" The 15-year-old boy stood there "You win..okay..? You did, but just me leave alone" Neteyam sat back down, and rested his head on the tent's wall closing his eyes "The kiss bothered you didn't it?" No response.

Tsw'ue sat down next to Neteyam, he couldn't tell if the boy was sleeping or not so he tapped his shoulder, "Leave me alone" he mumbled confirming that he was awake, Tsw'ue took Neteyams hand and intertwined his fingers with his.