16

***"I see you too, Ma'yan"***

After last night, I felt really good, I guess I have to thank Lo'ak for this but one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was the kiss...It felt so good kissing him after 3 years. I put two fingers on my lips...He's a very good kisser...A great one

I took my feet out of the water to go to the others, I was thinking if Neteyam and I could skip our training today it's not like Ao'nung would care. He'd probably be happy

After walking for a bit, I saw him talking with Lo'ak and Kiri "Hey guys" I said walking up to them "Hey bro" "Hey Ma'yan" They replied, I kinda felt nervous saying hi to Neteyam but I don't care anymore, I turned around and kissed his cheek then smiled

"Wha..t" Lo'ak look dumbfounded "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Neteyam and I kissed last night" "No way! Cuz!" Lo'ak smiled along with Kiri " Oh! I'm so happy for you Ma'yan And You Neteyam" She smiled big

"Thanks, Kiri" Neteyam replied "Well I was also thinking if we could skip training" Neteyam faced me "Why?" "So we can have some alone time just me and you"

"Ooo, I wonder what kind of alone time" Lo'ak teased "Ew, cut it out stop thinking dirty" I pushed him a little "I was just saying" he put both his hands up. I rolled my eyes and shifted my focus back on Neteyam "So..What do you think is it a yes?" "Fine"

I grabbed his hand "Alright, We'll see you two at lunch"  "Don't get my brother pregnant" "What...Lo'ak, Gross no, he can't even get-Whatever Goodbye" I started walking away, Lo'ak and his dirty jokes.

Sometimes They're funny, Most times they don't make any sense.

We walked down where no one can see us and sat down, Neteyam rested his head on my shoulder, and I rested my head on him, this felt nice.

"Hello" I turned around and saw the same little girl we returned to her mother, she sat down next to us "Did you get lost again ?" I said "No no, I didn't get lost, I come here every day"

"Oh, why?" "Last year, my real mommy sent me here I don't know why but she did then my other mommy told me that she passed away not too long ago so I come here for peace and I like to remember the old memories I had with her"

I felt bad, I kinda knew how she felt when my parents sent me away three years ago, but I never understood why "I also had an older brother!" "You did?" "Mhm!" She had a small smile on her face "I don't remember his name, Last time I saw him I was 6"

"What happened to him?" She smiled and turned to a frown "Mommy and Daddy said he died" My heart sank, she lost two people that's so sad.. a few seconds later she started bursting into tears "I miss them, I miss my real mommy, my daddy, and my brother"

"Do you want a hug" Neteyam noted she nodded her head yes and went over to hug him, "You know what could help you feel better?"

"No" Neteyam wiped away her tears "Let's go for a swim" "But I can't swim, My mommy, I'm not a good swimmer" "Don't worry we'll be with you and we would even teach you how to swim!" I could tell she was hesitant about it but soon enough she agreed.

We headed into the water I went in first then Neteyam "I don't know, I'm having a bad feeling about this" "Just jump!" "Are you gonna catch me??"  "Yes!"

"Okay, here I go!!"