0.6

***But if it goes wrong I'm coming for the both of you"***

"Yeah, whatever bro go!" Lo'ak pushed me a little too hard I ignored it anyway. My main focus right now is looking and talking to Neteyam

After walking, I found him but he was talking to Tsl'ye. Maybe I should just go..NO! I will talk to him even if earlier went out rough..but what if he isn't in the mood to talk to me. I sighed deeply; You know what fuck it.

I started walking towards them, but Tsl'ye noticed me "Oh hey Ma'yan I was just telling Neteyam how you  ran off and asking him if he saw you I didn't know you'd be upset he also told me what happened earlier"

she made a pouty face, and she makes me so mad "Well we were all in a bad mood, right Neteyam?" I turned my attention to him he nodded "I also wanted to talk to you alone"

"Well I was talking to Neteyam first and you kinda interrupted our conversation" Tsl'ye stated "No no, it's fine I'll catch up with you later" Neteyam smiled gently at Tsl'ye, and she smiled back...shit, I don't know what to say anymore, why did I listen to Lo'ak.

Tsl'ye walked away and Neteyam looked at me waiting for me to speak, "Um-Well I..." my mind froze I took a deep breath "I wanted to talk about earlier, I know it was rough for all of us like seriously we could've died out there" Neteyam nodded "Well At least we saved you guys" He smiled, boy he has a pretty smile "Yeah thank you for that"

I didn't know what else to say then I remembered how Kiri and Lo'ak talked about leaving "I also heard that your gonna be leaving.." *Leaving. I don't want them to leave* "It's not fair, I don't want to leave" he sounded so sad. "I don't want you to leave either" he looked back at me "And Lo'ak yeah I-I don't want Lo'ak to leave too and Tuk and Kiri" Fuck. Quick Save Ma'yan, Quick Save.

"Well what I'm trying to say is, you guys are family to me..the only family I have I don't what I would do without you guys" I almost teared up saying that " I don't want to leave you behind" I smiled hard, hearing that come from his mouth gave me butterflies "Your like a little brother to me even if you're a year older" he giggled, *Friendzoned kinda*

"Yeah Brother, you're like a brother to me too"