Death and Regret Part four

as we climbed on top of the ceiling of the ship we were keeping an eye out for spider, "there!" Lo'ak quietly yelled, Neteyam was behind me watching my every move. "Okay three, two, ONE!" Lo'ak jumped and attacked the small sky people Neteyam and I did the same.

As I was fighting one of the people another came behind me and stabbed me in one of my wounds making time to bleed more "Yeah, there we go getting there real deep!" It yelled, I screamed in agony "Ma'yan!" Lo'ak shouted, picking up the sky person and throwing him away "Are you okay bro?" "No Lo'ak I'm perfectly fine," I said with sarcasm, as we injured/killed the people we head towards the water however I started to slow down as my legs were becoming weak.

"You are such an idiot" Neteyam ran back to get me, unlucky for us we were spotted by one of the soldiers they started shooting causing us to hide. I stood up against the wall out of breath.

Neteyam took the gun out of Lo'aks hand I took it out of his "No! Ma'yan" "Yes! Ma'yan" I aimed the gun at one of the soldiers and started shooting "You are just asking for death!" "And that's a bad thing?" I turned to look at him "Go, now I got this!" "No I do" he tried taking it out of my hand "Can you two not argue right now? The more we stand the more of the chance we all die" spider mentioned and he was right. I yanked the gun out of Neteyam.

And when he tried reaching for it I pushed him into the water, spider and Lo'ak followed along behind him. Shooting more I hit one of the soldiers until another grabbed me by my braid "I got him, sir! I got the boy!"