Nightmare

***The others didn't bother checking on me and I felt perfectly fine with that.***

I woke up from my sleep, I don't know when I fell asleep but I did. Outside was dark and no one was in the tent it seemed quiet out. It kinda scared me, I got up from where I was and left, I looked around it was dark very dark.

I  looked over at the water it was blue next minute it was red like bloody red then horrifying chants in the background 'Killer, Killer' it repeated. I couldn't look away from the water. A body rose and then started walking towards me I couldn't move my eyes glued to the body.

It was bloody real bloody and had multiple bullet holes all over it. I couldn't see the face until it stepped closer

"Mom?!" My mother, I couldn't believe I'm seeing her, after so long "How could you" she said walking towards me even more "How could you do that to your sister!"

Sister? Suddenly I was in another tent but it was like the one back home.

My home.

I saw my mother screaming in pain, medical na'vi telling her to keep pushing. I felt another hand on mine I looked up to see it was my father "your sister is almost here" he said with excitement. I looked around everything was bright. And I mean everything, suddenly I was in front of my mother she looked at me "Ma'yan meet your sister Ka'ytie" she softly grabbed my hand and put it on the baby's forehead , she was soft I closed my eyes and opened them back up to see red all red. Everyone in the room covered with blood including my parents.

But then there was a cry, I looked over and it was the baby. She was crying and crying but then the cry turned into horrifying screams.

I couldn't bare this anymore, What is happening I felt tears coming out of my eyes...

The chant 'killer killer' came back, and now I'm face to face with Ms'tiyeuh, "Why did you leave me big brother" she looked up at me.

Brother...I now came to my sense, Ms'tiyeuh is Ka'ytie. My sister, my only sister.

I touched her face but blood started coming out of her eyes and seaweed started roaming around her body, I cried harder.

"Ma'yan.." I didn't want to know where the voices were, I didn't want to know any more

"Ma'yan...Ma'yan...Ma'yan!" I opened my eyes and looked around, Neytiri, Jake, and Ronal were surrounding me, Neytiri pulled me into a small hug "Oh dear" she hugged me tighter.

My heart was racing fast and I felt drool coming out my mouth "you were having a seizure"

I realized I had a nightmare and a scary one, I couldn't think anymore my mind and soul were blank.